5E Character Create Playlist

Library Look up change?

DND 5e

Good Morning,

I'll try my best to articulate the problem I'm having. Within the past week I've noticed a change to how my library works. I used to be able to open the library and just search "spells." This would give me all the results from every module. Now I have to select an individual module and search it for what I need. This is awful design. Was this an intended change to the UI? Is there a setting I can change to revert back to the useful search UI? Is there something extremely simple here that I've missed? This is costing me a massive loss in time.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

v/r
    Frustrated DM

I've never used the search bar in the library so I can't say what its function was compared to what it is now (and whether that functionality has changed). However if you want to see a list of spells then I'd be clicking on the spells button on the right hand side rather than trying to find them in the library (since that would only give you the spells from the module you clicked on).

Having said all this you don't say what ruleset and maybe an image or two might help to illustrate your point?

And welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for your reply Zacchaeus. I had stated I'm working with 5E. The interface changed and I had no Spells button in my sidebar. With your comment, I was able to figure out how to enable that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ajlangone View Post
    Thank you for your reply Zacchaeus. I had stated I'm working with 5E. The interface changed and I had no Spells button in my sidebar. With your comment, I was able to figure out how to enable that. Thanks!
    So you did; sorry I missed that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information