FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 68 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Thanks. Back to the drawing board. I agree the three on the left, from top to bottom, should be 15', 10', 15'.

I think I fixed the variant diagonals for real this time, including for half squares. Fingers crossed.

Additionally, bmos made updates to allow this to work with 3.5 and Pathfinder, so I've updated to rev to 2.0 and changed the name of the extension (so delete the old one from the extensions directory when dropping this one in).

I got this to work with 4e by changing two lines:

nHeight = nHeight + (1 * notches)
    widget.setText(nHeight .. ' sq')

Where is this RAW setting? As squares =1 the RAW setting will be more noticeable on distances.

It's a Unity-only 5E-only setting.

Raw ( Interface.setDistanceDiagMult("*") ):

Variant ( Interface.setDistanceDiagMult(1.5) ):

Standard ( Interface.setDistanceDiagMult(1) ):
    Last edited by bmos; April 16th, 2021 at 18:29.

There is a raw setting for the grid also in the image sidebar (the grid mode)

Now that I know where the RAW button is, it seems this extension does not use the RAW calculation in 4E. RAW works correctly with the extension not loaded.

Last edited by kevininrussia; April 16th, 2021 at 18:52.

Yeah, technically the extension does not support 4E at all, other than what you've done with it. I'll take a look at it, though.

For the raw distance, see Moon Wizard's post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...168#post587168

Use the diagmult stuff; I believe that is has the value * star in case of raw

Looks like it doesn't change the diagmult - set to 1 whether that flag is set or not, so I've posted a question in the Workshop on how to get that value. In the meantime, I've updated the extension to support 4E outside of raw, but will wait to upload it until I hear back on that.

It looks like there are two getDistanceDiagMult functions. imagecontrol.getDistanceDiagMult and Interface.getDistanceDiagMult.
    So it might be as easy as removing the "Interface." in image.lua.
    Last edited by bmos; April 16th, 2021 at 20:22.

Thread Information