5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 51 of 68 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    The fix is working!

Thank you so much for the fast update!

Quote Originally Posted by mapleybacons View Post
    The fix is working!

Thank you so much for the fast update!
    No worries and glad it's working for you!

Thanks for the heads-up. A couple of those changes could impact my calculations - I'll check it out on the test channel.

Maybe this has already been explained before, but I'm not sure I understand how this is supposed to work. From my testing, it just seems to take the max of 2d distance vs height. If height > 2d distance than it makes distance equal to height, despite the actual distance between the tokens.

These tokens are not both 40' from the character, yet the distance calculation thinks they are. The distance to the right token should be 50'
    √(30'² + 0'² + 40'²) = 50'

EDIT: Ignore all of this. I Just realized I need to set the distance to be "raw" for it to make sense
    Last edited by GEONE; June 30th, 2022 at 22:02. Reason: I'm a derp

No worries - both of the non-raw styles are strange (but meet the same logic as they do in 2D), so it comes up a fair amount. Let me know if you have any other questions.

first off as a character that flies with a flying familiar, I LOVE this ext, thank you.

At first I thought it wasn't working BUT it worked for the DM. once the DM changes a token's height (even back to 0) then I could change it as well. But if the DM did not touch a token height than the Players could not a adjust it either. I am about to test it with no other Ext. (I have a ton, see sig if you want). will edit when done.

Tested: Still the same issue. (PFrpg)

Loaded your extension only.
    placed a character token on the map.
    placed a creature on the map.
    DM was able to make the creature go up & down
    Player took control of the character
    player could move and such but could not change the height.
    DM selected the character and changed height to 20 then back to 0
    Player then could change the height as intended.

Tried again with a 2nd character, same result
    Last edited by Morenu; July 3rd, 2022 at 00:13. Reason: error tested
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thanks - I've been able to recreate it. It was something that I had previously fixed, but looks like I broke it again (probably with the performance updates). I'll take a look.

Okay, should be good to go now - new version (4.20) live on the Forge. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Posted on Aura Effects thread also.

Ruleset 4e
    Clean test campaign
    Extensions: Token Height Indication 4.20 and Aura Effects v1.11
    Both extensions need to be loaded to get error.
    Error happens on map load when two or more tokens have aura effects applied.

[7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "hardlocked"]:3: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "common/scripts/button_record_locked.lua"]:11: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "common/scripts/button_record_isidentified.l..."]:11: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow_header.lua"]:7: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:7: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "common/scripts/list_viewers.lua"]:9: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string ""]:5: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:47: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_image.lua"]:145: C stack overflow
    [7/4/2022 8:02:16 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_aura.lua"]:486: C stack overflow

I can supply campaign if needed.

Thread Information