5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 68 First 12341252 ... Last
    Okay, I added the ability for the players to change the height of their token if enabled via the options. I'm going to stay away from range, though - I intentionally want to keep this as small as possible and also want to avoid conflicts with other extensions. Might be able to be convinced to tackle it in the future, though...

I wonder if there is any possibility of taking another look at your code. As it stands the ext conflicts with Map Parcel extension in that Ctrl plus mouse wheel only reduces the size of parcel tokens but does not increase them.

Unfortunately I don't own Map Parcel and it's not free. For cntrl-wheel, all I do is call the base cntrl-wheel code, so there's no difference in increasing or decreasing that I do. SilentRuin is free to modify Map Parcel (or incorporate this extension into Map Parcel), otherwise the best I could do is provide an option to turn off cntrl-wheel, but I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for.
    Last edited by GKEnialb; March 5th, 2021 at 01:39.

I can reproduce the Ctrl-plus mouse wheel behaviour mentioned by Noelus, but without using the Map Parcel extension! The difference is that sofar it only affects tokens that are based on a image file with dimensions that don't form a square...
    Last edited by realmsoff; March 5th, 2021 at 14:39.

Interesting. I'll take a look at that.

And I have been able to reproduce. I'll take a look at what they're doing in the core rules.
    Last edited by GKEnialb; March 5th, 2021 at 16:46.

v1.3 is available, which works for rectangular tokens. There was a bit of fudging with the math, so let me know if you have tokens that still have an issue. Hopefully this'll work fine with Map Parcel as well.

Not sure if this is expected behavior but, players can not adjust the height until the GM sets it first. Then they can not get back to zero height. It only allows them -5ft or 5ft.

The test is have a player try to adjust height before the GM does.

That's not expected behavior - I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Not sure if this is expected behavior but, players can not adjust the height until the GM sets it first. Then they can not get back to zero height. It only allows them -5ft or 5ft.

The test is have a player try to adjust height before the GM does.

Version 1.4 uploaded which fixes both of these issues. Thanks for pointing them out!

Thread Information