5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 64 of 68 First ... 14546263646566 ... Last
    Sometimes - I think it is weird they don't involve EXTN makers when they move EXTN functionality to CORE

Even if they throw your code away - I assume they just don't even know..

We do look at extensions, but do not look at the code without permission and may not look at the code anyway.

The client has native support built in now; so the implementation under the hood is almost completely different than the extension.

Also, we have to build for “all” rulesets, not just one or a handful, so often our implementation has to be more generalized than those written for a narrower focus.

Plus, I also try to make most features as simple as possible, with minimal options (if any). Most extension developers are dealing with power users, not average users.

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry... - That's me told

Do love the work ..

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Thanks for that. I did hear about that yesterday, so looks like I will be deprecating this extension and unlisting from the Forge once the change moves to Live. I'm very excited that height will be native now! I imagine they implemented that directly in the core and didn't need to use any of the extension's code (though it would have been totally fine if they did). I've already seen a couple of things that I like better in their implementation, so that's all good news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We do look at extensions, but do not look at the code without permission and may not look at the code anyway.

The client has native support built in now; so the implementation under the hood is almost completely different than the extension.

Also, we have to build for “all” rulesets, not just one or a handful, so often our implementation has to be more generalized than those written for a narrower focus.

Plus, I also try to make most features as simple as possible, with minimal options (if any). Most extension developers are dealing with power users, not average users.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you both for the ext all this time and MW for adding this feature into FGU. Loving the update to FGU coming out on test super excited to see it live. (once all the ext makers can fix the updates)

Yeah, my hope all along was that this extension would eventually become OBE with native support, so I'm super that's come to pass. I have complete faith that it'll be smoother now than what I managed to cobble together in lua. Now to think of what new extension to create... ��

Yeah, my hope all along was that this extension would eventually become OBE with native support, so I'm super that's come to pass. I have complete faith that it'll be smoother now than what I managed to cobble together in lua. Now to think of what new extension to create... ��
    There is only one answer...Pizza Button

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    There is only one answer...Pizza Button
    Now that's something I could get behind!

Now that's something I could get behind!
    Pizza and/or Beer button!
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

That'll be in version 1.1

Not sure if you knew this or if it matters but if I use any setting for displaying a name on a token other than "tooltip" the height changes bounce between -10 to 10 as you scroll the wheel.

Thread Information