STAR TREK 2d20

Cannot remove POWERS group in from Standard View in Actions tab on Character Sheet 5e

I was trying to add some Powers to the Action Tab of the D&D 5e Character Sheet in FG Unity. I clicked "Add Power" and it created a new empty power in a Power Group called POWERS. I created the power and then moved it to it's own power group. However, the default POWERS group still remains. It's empty, but when I click the Edit List button, that power group does not get a button to remove it. The power groups that I added power to will if I remove the powers first, but that POWERS group is just stuck there, empty, in the Standard View.

It's a minor thing overall, but it's really annoying me for some reason. Is there anyone who knows how to remove this default power group?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E forum. Please try to ask ruleset specific questions in the appropriate ruleset.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can click the magnifying glass and change it, i believe. Or you can enter in the name of the power group by selecting the blank field to the right and pressing tab.

If you click on the edit list icon (little brown dot with white line through it at the bottom right of the screen) it will pop up a delete button on any empty power groups.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you click on the edit list icon (little brown dot with white line through it at the bottom right of the screen) it will pop up a delete button on any empty power groups.
    See that's the weird part for me.. That delete button appears for all other groups (when the group is empty) and all powers in those groups except for the one I want gone. I've attached a screenshot to demonstrate. The POWERS group in the attached screenshot was created when I clicked "Add Power" (Blue Star in Bottom Right) and, as far as I can tell, cannot be removed by conventional means. Even weirder, I even tried removing it from the character XML manually, and the group doesn't seem to exist in the character XML... At least not that I can tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It isn't very clear from your graphic but have you clicked on the POWERS header and perhaps collapsed the POWERS group. Try clicking on it again to see if there is a black field in it. Once you delete the last remaining power in a power group you should be able to then delete the group. Another possibility is that you are running some kind of extension which is interfering with normal operations.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information