DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Using Vehicles in the Combat Tracker

Well right now you cannot drag a vehicle from the Vehicle list into the combat tracker, but I found a way around it -- at least in the limited testing I did. I made an NPC, set it as a creature so it has a Hits category (instead of attributes) and then I was able to drag vehicle weapons over to it from the CSC. This should work until MBM has time to do the vehicle Handbook and incorporate vehicles into the ground combat tracker - I think he said end of 2021 for a rough eta?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Well right now you cannot drag a vehicle from the Vehicle list into the combat tracker, but I found a way around it -- at least in the limited testing I did. I made an NPC, set it as a creature so it has a Hits category (instead of attributes) and then I was able to drag vehicle weapons over to it from the CSC. This should work until MBM has time to do the vehicle Handbook and incorporate vehicles into the ground combat tracker - I think he said end of 2021 for a rough eta?

Xargun
    Yes, Vehicles/Craft will be worked on when the Vehicle Handbook is ready, then we'll support Spacecraft/Vehicles/Other Craft.

I can only do so much and Companion is the next book, that's pretty much ready though.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Yes, Vehicles/Craft will be worked on when the Vehicle Handbook is ready, then we'll support Spacecraft/Vehicles/Other Craft.

I can only do so much and Companion is the next book, that's pretty much ready though.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Not trying to down play your hard work. Just offering up a work around for anyone who wants to use vehicles in combat.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post

Xargun
    So what I did, was make NPCs with the the vehicle stats or most of them, and drop that into the CT.

Thread Information