5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFG Any interested in a LGBT+ campaign?

Hey All,

Was looking to maybe set up a campaign comprised with members of the LGBT+ family. Looking to play on Weekdays during the evening/night.

Edit: Sounds like there's some interest in forming a group. I set up a calendar for people to sign up for if they want to for better organization.
    Also DND just pushed out playtest stuff for Folk of the Feywild expansion and I think it would be fun to have it part of the campaign, below are the links.

For the storyline of the campaign I was thinking of running the Elemental Evil story with a home brew touch of getting the Feywild realm involved.

Folk of the Feywild

Campaign Calendar
    Last edited by Sharkness; March 15th, 2021 at 02:46. Reason: More details

I just had a gay 1/2 orc pass through my head....could be fun...keep me in the loop

Sounds good, Let me know if anyone is interested in being a GM for a campaign! Free reign on the campaign

Very interested. No, scratch that, I've needed this in my life for years!
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I'm interested also, especially if some Pathfinder 2e GM ends up joining.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature. (My social science parts want to see the survey methodology and the raw data behind that 78%...

Not super familiar with pathfinder but seems like a decent size group is forming... possibly be able to do a campaign. Is everyone wanting to be a Player or are there any GM's interested?

I'm cis het but I think this is a great idea. I just want to show some support on the forum.
    Last edited by malvok; March 2nd, 2021 at 03:31. Reason: typo

Deeeeeeeefintely interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkness View Post
    Not super familiar with pathfinder but seems like a decent size group is forming... possibly be able to do a campaign. Is everyone wanting to be a Player or are there any GM's interested?
    5e is not at all a deal-breaker for me, just a bit like the difference between frozen pierogies and fresh ones where the cabbage is still a bit toothsome. If push comes to shove, I might be able to get it together to GM a 5e game, but the If is fairly Big.

Thread Information