Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    New version released

================================================== ================================================== ===============
    Version v2023-02-24
    ================================================== ================================================== ===============
    * Added support for death markers
    * Add dice roll skin customization
    * Combat tracker entry subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows
    * Item record subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows

Hey, this is the 3,5/d20 edition right? Not SAGA?

Yes, this is the 3.5E/D20 version.

Hi,
    Is there a way to download the ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin2301 View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a way to download the ruleset?
    The link is in post #1 - "...you can get the latest release from the Fantasy Grounds Forge" (the words in bold are the link in post #1).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello there!

New user of FGU here. I am interested in using this ruleset to host a game but although the ruleset and the module seems loaded OK the fields about races, classes, feats ant the rest are empty.

BlankInfo.png

Am I doing something wrong? All i did was to "purchase" the ruleset and then update FGU.
    Last edited by GalleyTuk; January 4th, 2024 at 11:48. Reason: Adding screenshot

You are not making anything wrong. Due to copyright reasons, the ruleset only contains rule mechanics but no content like races, feats etc. unfortunately. :(

Weapon Creation

Hello!

Thank you for putting in the time to create this ruleset.

I have a question about item card creation. I've been adding in weapons from the sourcebooks and I think I am doing something wrong. Every time I add a weapon to the inventory there is a script error. Also, the weapon does not show up on the action tab (easy enough to add a weapon there, but still, figured I should mention it.)

I tried emulating a standard 3.5 weapon to see if the subtype was the issue. I also tried removing the damage type as well. The error still persists. I've uploaded screenshots to show the error with a direct copy from sourcebook and one as if it was a

SWD20_Item card error.png
    SWD20_Item card error 2.png

Hi Draykor, thanks for bringing it up. I will look into it. I plan for a maintenance release at the end of March.

New version released

================================================== ================================================== ============
    Version v2024-03-12
    ================================================== ================================================== ============
    * Updated ruleset for compatibility with CoreRPG 2024-03 update
    * Added desktop combat list support

Thread Information