PF2E Playlist

Star Wars D20 3.5 Ed

Star Wars D20 3.5 Ed - Revised Rules

Download;
    You can download the ruleset here:
    https://github.com/FGMephisto/FG_Star_Wars_D20_Ruleset

To install this ruleset, download the "Star.Wars.D20.pak" file and copy it to the ruleset folder of Fantasy Grounds, located in your Fantasy Grounds data folder, e.g. ...\Fantasy Grounds Unity\Data\rulesets

Version History

Version v2021-04-21
    * Created ruleset specific modifiers to be used for attack rolls
    * Adjusted combat tracker for handling of health & wounds
    * Various other little adjustments and tweaks

Version v2021-03-17
    * Added "Speak Language" and "Read/Write Language" to skills. You can add these skills via their respective buttons.
    * Renamed "Perform" skill to "Entertain" skill
    * Remove "Points spent" from the PC skill tab
    * Adjusted armor movement penalties to be based on "meters" instead of "feet".
    * Adjusted encumbrance calculation
    * Added "Class" to be a modifier for "Defense"
    * Adjusted Combat Tracker to show relevant "Wound Points" and "Vitaliy" stats
    * Adjusted "NPC" section to only show relevant stats (e.g. removing spells)
    * Adjusted "Items" section to only show relevant stats
    * Various other little adjustments and tweaks

Version v2021-03-08
    * Bugfixes

Version v2021-02-26
    * This ruleset is based on the standard DnD 3.5e ruleset. It features adjusted PC Character sheets as well as revamped graphics. It is inspired by the old Star Wars D20 ruleset offered here many years ago.
    Last edited by Mephisto; April 21st, 2021 at 08:33.

Blog Entries
    Well done Mephisto

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Very nice. Any chance of exporting the Wounds/Vitality rules out into an extension that can be used with the 3.5 rules? If not, that's fine; was just wondering since that's a change to the rules that the 3.5 unearthed arcana had rules for.

Sorry for my late response! This isn't really easy to accomplish as the whole damage mechanism is deeply rooted in a lot of files & mechanisms. Can you describe how the damage model for "Unearthed Arcana" works?

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Sorry for my late response! This isn't really easy to accomplish as the whole damage mechanism is deeply rooted in a lot of files & mechanisms. Can you describe how the damage model for "Unearthed Arcana" works?
    It's been a long time since I've looked at the UE Wound and Vitality system, and even longer since I've looked at the Revised d20 Star Wars rules, but if I remember right, I think they work essentially the same.
    https://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/a...oundPoints.htm

There's a link to the wound system from UE.
    Last edited by ChrisRevocateur; June 12th, 2021 at 16:59.

They work almost exactly the same; that's why I was wondering if it would be possible to extract into an extension. The only difference is that they removed negative wounds and added a saving throw, but to be honest, I'd be fine with it just using the Star Wars health system.

Thread Information