DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Wed Thurs or Sun MST US Time Zone Prefer 5E

Hello DM,

FG License: Paid FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: MST Salt Lake City UT
    Day(s) Weekly or Biweekly, Mon Tue Wed Thurs or Sun in the evenings after 4:30 PM
    Term: i.e. Long term
    Voice: Discord voice and video, also willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games.

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: New to 5E but have been reading all the books and doing 1 shots in FG college. Have played many past campaigns with 3.5 and some PF

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG, but know the basics from some of the FG college classes and feeling comfortable.

Character Type Preferred: Love Magic classes, especially drawn towards Druids.

About me: Mature Male, man oh man how I have missed D&D and roleplaying. Its been a few years since playing on a regular weekly 3.5 classic table top, with a group of friends. I am hungry to get back into it and look forward to new adventures and meeting new people. FG is an amazing system and i want continue to learn as much as i can and eventually run a game as a DM.
    I love a good story, be it homebrew or published adventure. Love to roleplay and love the thrill of battle.
    Fun story for you: In one of the campaigns I used to play in, a few years ago, my DM let me be a Male Pixie/Sorcerer that had polymorph 1x a day. So just imagine roleplaying a mischievous pixie with an ability to polymorph 1x a day. It made for some fun times on our adventure. Unfortunately Rabadash at higher level lost his wings to dragon fire and plummeted to his death into the depths.

You can contact me through FG or my Discord Wolfs_Bane#2300

Please consider me for your next adventure
    Thank you
    Kalend

Bump

Thread Information