DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sidebar in 2e Ruleset?

So I loaded up the 2e ruleset, was going to mess around with it to possibly run some 1e (2e ruleset with the 1e extension), and there was no sidebar. When I tried to get it to come up, I get a script error every time I hit any of the buttons.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:445: attempt to call field 'getName' (a nil value)

does the sidebar not show up for this ruleset anymore or am I doing something wrong?

The possibility exists that I'm just a dumbass.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Do you mean the .pak file?

Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    So I loaded up the 2e ruleset, was going to mess around with it to possibly run some 1e (2e ruleset with the 1e extension), and there was no sidebar. When I tried to get it to come up, I get a script error every time I hit any of the buttons.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:445: attempt to call field 'getName' (a nil value)

does the sidebar not show up for this ruleset anymore or am I doing something wrong?

The possibility exists that I'm just a dumbass.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
    You shouldn't be getting any errors. If you are remove all extensions and make sure you're completely updated.

Here is how you switch between Menu buttons and bar. Changing the Menu/bar settings requires a reload to take effect.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I knew I was missing something simple. Thank you!

Are you getting the nil value message from trying to put weapon proficiencies on weapons? I am still getting that, and have been for almost 2 weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gunrsm8; February 27th, 2021 at 00:09.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrsm8 View Post
    Are you getting the nil value message from trying to put weapon proficiencies on weapons? I am still getting that, and have been for almost 2 weeks.
    Please dont hijack a completely unrelated thread.

Thread Information