DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Just heard back from @lokiare, our product coordinator. He has not received any files or information on a Star Trek ruleset yet.

If you see posts indicating otherwise, please ask the poster to reach out to us to clear up any confusion.
    Also, if you have any links to places where it's stated that this work is waiting on SmiteWorks, please provide.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank-you for the information... now we know to go chase Nerd Eye about it

Ok, I'm going to fall on my sword here and admit I may have gotten something wrong. I thought it was Smiteworks that Nerd Eye was getting approvals from, but in rereading the different posts they clearly said it was Modiphius that they were waiting on. Apologies, but interesting to know a bit more about the process. When Modiphius gets this approved, it comes to Smite Works after?

Blog Entries
    Each publisher can decide how and when they want to be involved with the process. We have some publishers who leave everything in our court, some who only want to be notified at the end, just 1 week out from release, and some that do it all on their end first. In this case Modiphius is working directly with Nerd Eye before we see anything. A ruleset will typically be one of the more time-consuming projects to complete and is significantly more involved than a typical adventure release. Once the ruleset is done, the adventures will probably flow much faster.

Also they may have to go back to Viacom / CBS for approval.

Hi again. Since we've been advised that Nerdeye, the developer, has pushed the STA Rules Set files to Smiteworks, is there any word if said files are I'm the que' waiting for QI? Any word?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    Hi again. Since we've been advised that Nerdeye, the developer, has pushed the STA Rules Set files to Smiteworks, is there any word if said files are I'm the que' waiting for QI? Any word?
    We've had announcements in the past that have been miscommunicated that the files were with SmiteWorks (when they weren't). Do you have a link to the announcement?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

https://nerdeyeindustries.com/Forums...-to-Smiteworks

Though I am somewhat concerned that it appears that their entire forum database was just (well, recently) reset.

Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagix View Post
    Though I am somewhat concerned that it appears that their entire forum database was just (well, recently) reset.
    Yeah, they seem to do that on occasion. I've had a few normal posts removed through this process in the past. I can only guess that it's to remove old posts they no longer want people to see. This has the effect of me not wanting to post anything there anymore...
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 22nd, 2021 at 17:03.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    My observations from picking up on such timelines through the forums is that the QA review usually takes 1 - 2 weeks IF it passes QA. If it fails, then it gets sent back to the developer and the turn around from there can be anything.

So, unfortunately, just because it has been submitted to SW, there is no way to know when it will actually show up in the store.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information