5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game M/T/W Starting 5-6PM PST

Howdy,

Time zone: PST

Number of Players:1

Time of Day Available: 5PM - 10PM Mon, Tue, Wed

Fantasy Grounds License: Not yet paid, but plan to once I've made arrangements for a game.

Voice/Visual: voice/visual

Game System Preferred:5e

Game System Experience:8 out of 10

Fantasy Grounds Experience: 1 out 10

Character Type Preferred: I'm open to just about anything and like to build characters to fit the setting. I generally do not optimize or min/max, but I don't mind if you do. I've listed the campaigns/settings I'm most interested in below.

About Yourself: I've been playing and DMing 5e since release. I have a steady Saturday home game going on discord where I alternate between player and DM, but I've been wanting to get another play session in during the week for a while now. I'm also very interested in FG and would like to see if its a good fit for me. I'm easily reachable outside of work hours via discord and am happy to provide my ID via PM.

Settings I'm Interested In: Faerun, Tal'dorei/Wildemount, Eberron, Ravenloft, Greyhawk.

Campaigns I'm Interested In: Storm King's Thunder, Curse of Strahd, Out of the Abyss, Descent Into Avernus, Candlekeep Mysteries.

Side Note: I'm not opposed to homebrew campaigns, but I'm not looking for homebrew settings as a beginner to FG.
    Last edited by LeGuiscard; February 26th, 2021 at 11:11.

Thread Information