DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Small extension to Change Sidebar Button backgrounds

I'm posting this mostly as an example of how to change the sidebar button backgrounds to make them higher contrast. If someone with better artistic talent wants to send me better buttons that contrast with dark brown/black letters, I'd be happy to update the extension.

This extension should work with most themes, it only changes the sidebar button graphics to be higher contrast from the default sidebar buttons.

Edited to update to version 03
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Griogre; March 2nd, 2021 at 22:56.

Updated to Version .02, FGU is pickier about paths.

Updated to Version .03, slight improvement to button press "action".

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    I'm posting this mostly as an example of how to change the sidebar button backgrounds to make them higher contrast. If someone with better artistic talent wants to send me better buttons that contrast with dark brown/black letters, I'd be happy to update the extension.

This extension should work with most themes, it only changes the sidebar button graphics to be higher contrast from the default sidebar buttons.

Edited to update to version 03
    I'm working on a more fully themed version of what you've done here. Do you know how to change the images of specific sidebar buttons; EG - Characters, rather than all of them at the same time?

Thread Information