STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Changed to better time for me so done as far as I know.
    Thanks for submitting an event.

Note that if you edit you event in any way it will go back to requiring a review and will disappear from the event list - so keep this in mind if making changes, especially closer to the convention date; players can panic if a sessions they've signed up for "disappears".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for submitting an event.

Note that if you edit you event in any way it will go back to requiring a review and will disappear from the event list - so keep this in mind if making changes, especially closer to the convention date; players can panic if a sessions they've signed up for "disappears".
    I probably need to read now that the website is up - but as a quick question - how are games usually set up? I typically do LAN games and use a discord server - do we create our own or is there some discord server we are required to use? And how is that information shared with the players?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I probably need to read now that the website is up - but as a quick question - how are games usually set up? I typically do LAN games and use a discord server - do we create our own or is there some discord server we are required to use? And how is that information shared with the players?
    GMs are required to communicate with their players for pre-event confirmation and coordination - we'll provide standard templates closer to the event.

Use the FG Con designated Discord server for in-session communications - this is the Standard Fantasy Grounds Discord - voice channels specific to the convention will be setup closer to the time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How does signup of players actually work? Is it first come first server they simply fill up the slots and your done? What is the typical process that a host goes through to setup a game when signups start?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

How does signup of players actually work? Is it first come first server they simply fill up the slots and your done? What is the typical process that a host goes through to setup a game when signups start?
    When player event signup open (12:00pm GMT, Friday March 19th) players can sign up on a first come first served basis. Any sign-ups will go into a "Pending" state and the GM will get an email saying someone has signed up for their event. The GM goes into the event bookings on the FG Con website and accepts the player bookings.

Once a few players have registered we suggest that the GM sends an email to all the players with further details about what's required to join the session at FG Con - we'll provide a template for that email in a couple of weeks. Communication between the GM and the registered players is via direct email. The player emails are listed in the email to the GM when the booking is first made and are also available in the event bookings screen. General Q&A for the event can be handled via the comments section of the event.

Thread Information