FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Event submission questions

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FG Con website is now back online...
    I'm confused - Logged in - set UTC and password - looked at current events - looked at at add event info page - exited. Logged out. Logged back in - UTC setting in profile was gone. Events were all gone for other players I was looking at just minutes before. Set UTC again - updated profile - still showed not updated this time (first time it did). I don't know what is happening here.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I'm confused - Logged in - set UTC and password - looked at current events - looked at at add event info page - exited. Logged out. Logged back in - UTC setting in profile was gone. Events were all gone for other players I was looking at just minutes before. Set UTC again - updated profile - still showed not updated this time (first time it did). I don't know what is happening here.
    The "Select..." box is just to select or change your currently selected time zone. The box beneath shows the currently selected one - you're showing "America/Chicago" currently.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That’s correct CST time zone that showed originally. Maybe it was just some network glitch or something second time in. I’ll try again in a bit.

Ok working - but preview does not show my maximum spaces even though I have it showing the edited ticket with 10/5 (added spaces only as directions stated) and 5 spaces for event. It just shows min spaces of 4 and max of 0 in preview.'

Ugh never mind saving draft fixed it. You have to save draft to get preview to see that part evidently. (sigh)

And if you pick a time slot like slot 3 you get date errors because it falls on midnight I suppose? Setting time to 23:55 instead as setting two different days (which it's not in my timezone) makes me nervous.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 25th, 2021 at 18:46.

And if you pick a time slot like slot 3 you get date errors because it falls on midnight I suppose? Setting time to 23:55 instead as setting two different days (which it's not in my timezone) makes me nervous.
    Those timeslots are recommendations used for PFS and ALO organized play. You don't need to use them if you're not running an organized play event.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Those timeslots are recommendations used for PFS and ALO organized play. You don't need to use them if you're not running an organized play event.
    So I can pick any slot I want?

Will change it then!

Ok non dinner time spanning time set - thanks for tip Trenloe.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 25th, 2021 at 19:00.

So I can pick any slot I want?

Will change it then!
    See bullet point 3 in the first post: "Run each session in a designated time slot - the length and start time is up to you."

See bullet point 3 in the first post: "Run each session in a designated time slot - the length and start time is up to you."
    Yeah but I read the define these slots so people could move between games so figured that was kind of an indirect command. Changed to better time for me so done as far as I know.

Moved these posts to a different thread to keep the main announcement thread clear of things like this.

Moved these posts to a different thread to keep the main announcement thread clear of things like this.
    Perfect! [Replying so I'm subscribed to it]

Ah I see you made it mine so no need to reply. Ah well.

Thread Information