DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Loss of Theme?

Loss of Theme?

The (I think default) theme for CoC 7th (as seen in the screenshots for 7th edition in the Fantasy Grounds store) went away on me yesterday evening and I do not know how to re-enable it. Here is a screenshot of what I see now: 2021-02-24 23_01_45-Fantasy Grounds.png (note the buttons on the side look super boring now)

I think it happened after I did a Fantasy Grounds update. How do I go back to the previous theme?

For the record, I did check the extensions in the loader (nothing there for this specific theme) and I created a new CoC campaign just to see if it was isolated (the new one also looked like this).

If things change after you do a FG update, it's good to check the latest update threads in the "City Hall" forum.

For example, what you're seeing is indeed related to the recent update - more info here in the City Hall update thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post578957
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information