FG Spreadshirt Swag

FGC Masks not Exporting

Hello everyone,,
    I've been meaning to write this up a while but since some months ago when you export a Module in FGC that has masked map images when you open the images after loading the module the maps are not masked. The map mask use to be export as well but it no longer is spammer links deleted. Please fix this, it is annoying to have to go remask every map in an imported module - and since it use to - if I'm not paying attention I'll share a map with out a mask.
    Last edited by damned; April 4th, 2021 at 14:20.

I'm pretty sure that masks have never exported into a module. Masks are retained in a different file inside the campaign and are not stored in the db.xml of the campaign. But since I've never exported a map with a mask I can't be sure about that. If you need the mask in the meantime you can copy the folder called maskedimages from the campaign you are exporting from into the one you are opening the module in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Masks can't be exported into a module, and you never could do that. As Zacchaeus mentions, they're campaign specific.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm pretty sure there was a time they exported though I think it was in FG2.

They have never exported to modules for as long as I've been around. (almost 12 years)

Regards,
    JPG

You are going to make me feel old if that was only an FG1 thing....

Thread Information