STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    Before sharing the map, the GM needs to make sure it is set to play mode in the map tools. Ideally, they should add of all the player tokens from the combat tracker next. After making sure the player tokens are in the correct starting point of the map, then it should just be a matter of right click and share image to all players.
    Yes, I'm not seeing this either. It doesn't matter whether the image is in Play or any other mode; when shared via right click it pops up on the players side. I suspect what the OP's DM is doing is right clicking on the map in the images and maps list and sharing that record rather than opening the image and right clicking on the image and using the share option from there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I wasn't aware of this. Is this a requirement or best practice documented somewhere? Or is it a workaround for a current issue? I would think that if there is a requirement to only share when in play mode that the share right-click options wouldn't be available in other modes (which it is).
    Just a, what I've found that works.

I've seen posted in several other threads about the combat tracker and visibility issues.
    I've had personal issues with maps going blank if the combat tracker was closed.
    I've also had maps not display properly if shared and not in play mode.

As always, everyone is so very helpful here. I will let my GM know what everyone shared. People sharing like this is why I thing the gaming community is as good as it is...people just want to relax, have fun, be with friends, and help others. Kudos and I wish everyone the best.

Have fun and keep well!

Thread Information