DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    And here is a bug report. Compatability error with token height extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator

It has to be something in one of the last patches of token height, it worked correctly before:

See attached files, here is an explanation:
    Fantasy grounds unity latest live version. Only this and token height extension.

When I try to attack with my NPC cyclops with a heavy crossbow (or other NPCs with ranged weapons) I can do it if I target something in the combat tracker (drag the attack to the combat tracker)
    But If I drag the attack onto a token on the map (both tokens are in the combat tracker) I get this error:
    Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:325: attempt to index local 'token' (a number value)

If I try to attack with a PC (in this case a PC with compsite longbow) I get this error if I drag the ranged attack from the PC sheet action tab directly to the combat tracker, or if I drag the attack onto a token on the map:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:325: attempt to index local 'token' (a number value)
    This is now fixed. Was fixed in the token height extension.

Flatfooted button on desktop is cut-off/obscured.
    Bounds of ATT_FF in desktop_classes.xml should be 180,36,40,20 so that it matches the others

And here is a bug report. Compatability error with token height extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator

It has to be something in one of the last patches of token height, it worked correctly before:

See attached files, here is an explanation:
    Fantasy grounds unity latest live version. Only this and token height extension.

When I try to attack with my NPC cyclops with a heavy crossbow (or other NPCs with ranged weapons) I can do it if I target something in the combat tracker (drag the attack to the combat tracker)
    But If I drag the attack onto a token on the map (both tokens are in the combat tracker) I get this error:
    Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:325: attempt to index local 'token' (a number value)

If I try to attack with a PC (in this case a PC with compsite longbow) I get this error if I drag the ranged attack from the PC sheet action tab directly to the combat tracker, or if I drag the attack onto a token on the map:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:325: attempt to index local 'token' (a number value)
    Bug report, compatability issue with this extension and "token height"
    Fantasy grounds unity, latest live version. Extensions loaded:
    EXTENSION: Token Height Indication v4.9 by GKEnialb
    EXTENSION: Combat Modifier Calculation: Automatically calculate modifiers for flanking, range, and shooting into melee

When I try to attack with a ranged weapon targeting a token I get this error message:
    Error message:
    Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:147: attempt to index local 'targetToken' (a nil value)
    I added a bunch of debug.chat commands in the "combat modifier calculation" to see when the error happens. The error happens when the extension calls this function (in the "manager_action_attack_custom.lue" file):
    local adjTokens = srcImage.getTokensWithinDistance({x=tgtCoord.x, y=(tgtCoord.y * -1)}, 5);

To be specific since we have talked about this before:
    1:
    Open PC sheet
    PC is in combat tracker and on map
    enemy is in combat tracker and on map
    drag ranged attack from PC sheet and drop it on the enemy token on the map (this mean I attack him with a ranged weapon)
    Error message

2:
    Do the same as 1 but attack with a melee weapon
    Everything works fine

3:
    Check that enemy token and PC token is in combat tracker and on map
    In combat tracker, open the attack tab for the enemy
    from the combat tracker find a ranged attack from the enemy and attack
    Error message

Error does NOT happen when I only have this extension loaded, only when I have this and token height (and maybe others)
    The error does NOT happen when I have "token height" and a bunch of other extensions loaded and not this one.

I have added a post here in the token height extension also.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post617635
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Svandal; August 27th, 2021 at 21:05.

Bug report, compatability issue with this extension and "token height"...
    TokenHeight replaces srcImage.getTokensWithinDistance and that version seems not to like the arguements "{x=tgtCoord.x, y=(tgtCoord.y * -1)}, 5"

EDIT: I assume just passing "srcToken, 5" doesn't work?
    Last edited by bmos; August 29th, 2021 at 00:39.

Just used this for the first time in-game and it is SO cool.
    I love the shooting into melee automation.

EDIT: one suggestion: the feat Point-Blank Shot has a hyphen in it, but your search does not.
    I think it should look for either version.

EDIT2: It would be very cool if you had a GitHub or GitLab repo for this extension. It would let others contribute their labor to help improve it without relying so much on your time.
    Last edited by bmos; August 29th, 2021 at 12:21.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    TokenHeight replaces srcImage.getTokensWithinDistance and that version seems not to like the arguements "{x=tgtCoord.x, y=(tgtCoord.y * -1)}, 5"

EDIT: I assume just passing "srcToken, 5" doesn't work?
    I don't actually think that's the issue. I'm looping over CombatManager.getCombatantNodes(), pulling the combat tracker version of each with CombatManager.getTokenFromCT and it's not finding one of them.

::correction::

if I turn off Token Height, I can get this extension to work as intended
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 11th, 2021 at 16:30.

Bug report, compatability issue with this extension and "token height"
    Fantasy grounds unity, latest live version. Extensions loaded:
    EXTENSION: Token Height Indication v4.9 by GKEnialb
    EXTENSION: Combat Modifier Calculation: Automatically calculate modifiers for flanking, range, and shooting into melee

When I try to attack with a ranged weapon targeting a token I get this error message:
    Error message:
    Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:147: attempt to index local 'targetToken' (a nil value)
    I added a bunch of debug.chat commands in the "combat modifier calculation" to see when the error happens. The error happens when the extension calls this function (in the "manager_action_attack_custom.lue" file):
    local adjTokens = srcImage.getTokensWithinDistance({x=tgtCoord.x, y=(tgtCoord.y * -1)}, 5);

To be specific since we have talked about this before:
    1:
    Open PC sheet
    PC is in combat tracker and on map
    enemy is in combat tracker and on map
    drag ranged attack from PC sheet and drop it on the enemy token on the map (this mean I attack him with a ranged weapon)
    Error message

2:
    Do the same as 1 but attack with a melee weapon
    Everything works fine

3:
    Check that enemy token and PC token is in combat tracker and on map
    In combat tracker, open the attack tab for the enemy
    from the combat tracker find a ranged attack from the enemy and attack
    Error message

Error does NOT happen when I only have this extension loaded, only when I have this and token height (and maybe others)
    The error does NOT happen when I have "token height" and a bunch of other extensions loaded and not this one.

I have added a post here in the token height extension also.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post617635
    also getting this error too!

ranged just isn't playing nice with this and the Token Height ext
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 11th, 2021 at 16:48.

Sorry I haven't looked at this in too long. I'm getting back from life in general and starting to work on it again.

@Bmos, I took your suggestion and created a GitHub repository for this at https://github.com/Dogfisc/combat-modifier-calc

Thread Information