5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP (3-5) for Lost Mines of Phandelver 5e (Thursdays night EST)

This campaign is now full.

FG License: I have Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Thursday nights 6:30 to 9:30 PM
    If new game, planned start date: March 11 or 18
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly or bi-weekly depending on what the group wants
    Term: This is roughly a 3 month campaign if weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not recorded, as far as live streamed, that would be up to the group, I would prefer not to

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to mix in more roleplay with LMoP but I would say it is still 60% fighting/40% roleplay
    Number of Players in game & needed: I am looking for a group of people that have played together or will play together. 3-5 players who pretty much all know each other already
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: PHB races and classes only

Details of your scenario: This is a module that is a starter set. I would get a sense from the group what they are looking for in this campaign and go from there. I am not one of those DMs that actively try to kill the party (TPK) but dice rolls happen. I try to tailor the story to get more roleplay aspects out of the characters, so backstory is very important for that. I will note that having a party of both good characters and evil characters just doesn't work for the most part. Last two campaigns I have been in that has had this dissolved into the party constantly bickering and then fighting amongst themselves. So with that, it could be a party of all neutral and evil characters or good and neutral characters. Would prefer the latter, but the group would decide that.

I know I am asking for a lot with the 3-5 people from a group already. I am an older DM, been playing since the early 90s and got back into D&D 2 years ago. I have had a lot of issues with randoms in the last few campaigns, hence why I am looking for a specific group that knows each other. Would prefer a more mature audience (21+) but is not necessary if a family would be involved.

Can be new to FGU as I am starting to get the hang of the software. After LMoP we can talk if we want to roll those characters into a longer campaign or leave it with just LMoP.

To contact me with any questions or if you are interested either reply to the thread or direct message me either through here or Discord: TheDecepticon #0583.

Thanks for taking time out to read this post!
    Last edited by The Decepticon; March 1st, 2021 at 18:10. Reason: This campaign is full

hi would love to play new to FGU ive never played real dnd so i would love to try a game i do have a standard license and a players hand book

Hi, I am interested. I have experience with FGU and 5E. I will reach out to you via discord. Thank you.

Hi, I am also interested in joining up, not new to D&D or FG. I am also interested in pitch DM'ing occasionally as well.

Hi The Decepticon, if there is still slot avail, I would like to join. Sent a PM on discord.

Hello, i have a 5 man group if you are interested, let me know.

Anyone still interested in this campaign let me know and private message me. I will send the link to the party application via google docs. I will close it off Sunday evening (8 PM EST).

Thank you!
    Last edited by The Decepticon; February 28th, 2021 at 05:10.

Quote Originally Posted by The Decepticon View Post
    Anyone still interested in this campaign let me know and private message me. I will send the link to the party application via google docs. I will close it off Sunday evening (8 PM EST).

Thank you!
    Last call for this campaign. Let me know if want to join by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by hfontes View Post
    Can i join still?
    Hi hfontes, sorry, I have more people wanting to join than I have spots.

Thread Information