FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for 2 newbie players

FG License needed: Demo ( GM has Ultimate license )
    Game System: 5E ( core players handbook only )

Time Zone: PST ( flexible on times )
    Day of week and time: Weekends early evenings ( to be decided by players, GM is flexible ) Expecting one session a week
    Planned start date: As soon as we have 4 players ( already have 2 )
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Term: Weekly, Game will run 12 to 18 sessions depending on player actions
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? – Possibly, ( the GM will not be streaming )

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50-50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 needed, total of 4
    Character starting level & equipment: Starts 1st level – standard equipment - characters will be created into the campaign with the GM's help
    Character restrictions: Core 5E players handbook only, no evil characters, no multi-classing. Strongly prefer classic characters, Fighter, Paladin, Cleric, Wizard, Rogue.

Details of your scenario: Homebrew short campaign. The game will start with your characters traveling to a large island that they know little about. The GM will assist as to why you are going there. The game will be played in FG Unity, and use the Syrinscape free player app. ( the GM can help you set these up ). The game is very dramatic, and the players actions will determine the fate of many.

Who I am looking for: New players, new to D&D, new to Fantasy Grounds. This game is a good introduction to D&D and Fantasy Grounds, the GM is patient and will work with you on what you might have difficulty with.

However the GM is strict on certain aspects.

Play your character, don’t try and play other people’s characters, let them make mistakes, don’t constantly be telling everyone else what they should do.

Rules Lawyers will not be tolerated, the rules are guidelines for D&D, the GM decides how those rules are applied. Questions are fine, suggestions are fine, but will not let the game get lost in looking up rules. Just tell the GM what your character wants to do, and he will show you how ( or if ) that action can be done in the game

Looking for players that are willing to make every effort to be available at game time. That time can adjust as needed by the group as a whole, the GM is very flexible on times ( read as retired )

Looking for older players, you can also read that as more mature players ( not all young people are immature, and not all older people are mature )

The game is VERY story driven, some have been annoyed by that, others have thanked me profoundly for that. Be aware this is a story driven game. It is best for newer players.

Looking for players that will simply suspend disbelief and act as their characters would.

We now have our 4 players for the campaign... thanks all

Could i be put on a waiting list towards a future game you are running/a sub for if a player cannot make it?

Yes.. in fact I have already posted in the discord we use for other DM's that I have a waiting list of players, if any of the DM's start a new game

Thread Information