DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy Grounds Character Manager (5E)

Price: $10.00

Description:
    *FGU and FGC compatible*

Campaign player management - import, export and delete characters from/into campaigns without opening Fantasy Grounds.

Character sheets - auto generate an official 5E character sheet of your character or a player in your game.

Reference book - auto generate a reference document that gives you full descriptions of features, traits, feats, spells, and magic items your character has. The reference book has a table of contents that links to the correct page in the book for quick lookup (needs a word processor (preferably MS Word but free ones also work) installed to generate the table of contents).

Adventure log - auto generate an adventure log pdf that is fully compliant with Adventure League standards (as long as you've logged everything correctly).

Requirements:
    Windows 7 and up.

Product Link: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/347...ate_rem=878507
    Last edited by gamingbuddhist; February 24th, 2021 at 12:00.

I'm having some issues with this....

1. A number of characters return the following error when you generate character sheet:
    2021-03-06 09:13:08,996;
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "main.py", line 358, in generate_charsheet
    File "Modules\dbparse.py", line 903, in fetch_char_data
    IndexError: list index out of range

2. One character, the sheet appears but the font is in wingdings.

But 3 of the characters generate with no issues and the reference book works for everyone properly.

Hey @DM_BK. Thanks for the purchase! I can definitely get this patched up for you. I haven't seen these bugs yet so I'd love to fix them. To properly debug, I'll need the character exports that are not working for you. Is there any way you can join me on my discord channel so that we can get those files and talk in a more efficient manner? Here is the server channel. https://discord.gg/Y7QyRjD8wc ... If not, email would work. Just send me a private message on here and I can give you that.

Just wanted to say that gamingbuddhist fixed the issues. Of additional note, if you get wing dings in your character sheets, try a different PDF viewer.

Is this app still being supported? I'm getting some errors when I run it and I notice that it has disappeared from DMs Guild. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Octopus Knife Fight View Post
    Is this app still being supported? I'm getting some errors when I run it and I notice that it has disappeared from DMs Guild. Thanks
    From what I understand, the author is having some RL issues and hasn't really been around. Currently, all his extensions are kind of in limbo. That led to Rob2E to delist the product. My suggestion is to go over to Rob2E's Discord Server and inquire there about it. There is a specific channel for his extensions (christopher-busse-stuff).

OK. Many thanks for the quick reply.

Thread Information