STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Token pogs of mounted characters (PCs)

I cannot find tokens for mounted characters.

Anyone can share some link, maybe from steam (fantasy grounds)?

I am playing FG Classic at the moment.

I would like to find a solution to temporarily change the tokens of my characters in my campaign as GM with POGS (view from above) with various characters riding horses, special creatures like giant lizards, pegasi etc.

Would be nice to have them so I could simply use them for the characters and change the size of the PC to 10 on the CT. Then manage the mounts only in the CT when required.

Anyone can share some links or advice?

Thank you in advance.

Blog Entries
    All I ever do is use the same token but make it 2x2 in size and everyone knows this = mounted.

You could also have a generic mount token and put a small version of the PC's regular portrait in the corner.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    All I ever do is use the same token but make it 2x2 in size and everyone knows this = mounted.

You could also have a generic mount token and put a small version of the PC's regular portrait in the corner.
    Ok the first one is the simplest solution.

The second basically you mean to use some software like GIMP and fuse the two tokens together? OK I will try

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post

OK I really don't know how actually.

Gimp would work, but you could just copy paste in Paint and achieve the same effect.

Blog Entries
    Let's see...

Something like this - easy to do even with Token Tool and Paint.

Capture.JPG
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Or you could take the opposite approach - the rider being the main portrait with a small horse head in the corner.

- John Diefenbaker

ok but how do you find the token files, as they are not files but like .mod files? for example my PC is part of baldurs gate collection and also cannot find the token file of the pegasi. I am missing something....

Blog Entries
    It depends where they come from. Most modules you buy from the FG Store are encrypted in the vault and can not be opened outside of FG. If they are from a module, you can check your modules folder to see if it is unencrypted and in there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

All tokens I have are .dat files in the vault directory. Nothing I can do there.

Only thing I could think now is using screen capture and work on GIMP.

Thread Information