DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Special Request - Possible Extension Commission)

Folx,

One of the tools we use to make our game of Traveller a bit more cinematic is style points. Players receive a point for good roll play through out a session. They can use the points to re-rolll the dice or to add to a roll on a one to one basis. Generally, this means they horde them until the climactic moment of an adventure then they spend them like mad to guarantee they win.

I know this is not a standard Traveller rule by any stretch of the imagination, but I know other systems supported by FG use something similar. Is this something that could be added with an extension? If so, is anyone interested in taking this on as a commission?

What do you think?

Rex

Use the Hero Points extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...PFRPG-CoC-CnC)

The CoreRPG version will need the MGT2 ruleset tag adding to it. It seems to work quite well:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. This is perfect.

I have one follow up. Will my players need to install this extension?

No
    Extensions need to only be loaded on the host(GM).
    Clients do not need to.

I tried adding MGT2 and Mongoose Traveller (2E) to the rulesets in the extention.xml file, but neither seems to be the correct name of the ruleset? Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

NM! Got it to work, though not sure which was the correct name!
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; March 4th, 2021 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    I tried adding MGT2 and Mongoose Traveller (2E) to the rulesets in the extention.xml file, but neither seems to be the correct name of the ruleset? Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

NM! Got it to work, though not sure which was the correct name!
    Morning,

The ruleset is known as 'MGT2' internally amongst extensions etc.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information