FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

I got this campaign book a few weeks ago and I'd like to run it using FG2. It'll be a nice way to learn DM-ing with this program.

I'm looking for 4-6 players, starting lvl 6, starting gold 13.000, 32 point buy.

I'd like players to have Teamspeak installed. If you have a mic and headphones, awesome. If you don't, install and use it passively so you can at least hear me and I don't have to type a book in order to run this.

Times will likely be those mentioned in my sig. Before you ask if I can be flexible on that, no, it's as far as I'm available.

If interest is high enough I'll put it on the calendar and we'll effectively play.

Player list:
    Mellock : Fighter
    Scytale : Human Bard
    John_Geeshu : Cleric of Boccob
    Dnarris: Rogue
    open slot
    open slot
    Last edited by Honduras; June 26th, 2007 at 20:41.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

Depending upon selected timings, I could be interested.

I've heard it's a fun adventure and I'd love to play it.

Great, that makes 2 allready.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

I'm very interested to try out this legendary setting. Put me down as number three if the play sessions gel with my schedule. I'm in CDT--GMT -6:00.
    FG II Full license holder.

I think best times to play would be either wednesday or saturday afternoons.
    Since you're 8 hours behind me John, are you able to get up at 7 am your time? I'd like to get sessions of 3 hours or so, and I have dinner at 6pm my time.

Off course if you all agree to take a break of 20-25 minutes while I eat and then continue I can start another hour later. (only applicable to wednesdays, since on saturdays I usually have a game I participate in).

btw, all those who applied here ahve been invited to a calendar slot.

EDIT: Off course with holidays coming up, every afternoon will probably work during juli and august for players, every 2 weeks though (stupid work :P).
    Last edited by Honduras; June 24th, 2007 at 15:48.

Suppose i'll cook up a preliminary cleric or something.

A cleric will be very usefull in this setting .

I suppose so. I'm rather inexperienced, so perhaps someone else might want to take him, but appearantly nobody ever wants to play the cleric

i am very interested in this game UK based so GMT+1 atm

Thread Information