DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New DM looking for a group (EST)

I am starting to run the Lost Mines of Phandelver for a group on Fridays. I am thinking about starting to run a second game either Monday evenings or Sunday afternoon/evenings (EST) if interested, contact me here or discord Mdhickerson#9184. This would be a game for noobs and is does have pre-generated characters, so you won't have to worry about creating a character.

for the friday campaign

what time are you thinking of starting? how long are you thinking the sessions would be? roughly what are you thinking for a split between RP and combat, 50/50, or more towards combat and adventuring, or more towards RP?

my friend and I are newly returned to DnD, and still fairly new to using Fantasy Grounds, so this sounds right up our alley, given the times work out.

anyway, thanks for the time

Sorry, my Friday group is currently full.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdhickerson View Post
    I am starting to run the Lost Mines of Phandelver for a group on Fridays. I am thinking about starting to run a second game either Monday evenings or Sunday afternoon/evenings (EST) if interested, contact me here or discord Mdhickerson#9184. This would be a game for noobs and is does have pre-generated characters, so you won't have to worry about creating a character.
    I'm interested in a possible Sunday afternoon group. I'm in GMT +2/+3 so I can join if the campaign starts around 14:00.

If you start up a Sunday game I would be interested in joining. I have a few yrs FG classic and D&D 5e experience.

Thread Information