DICE PACKS BUNDLE

players additing items/ships, ect

One of my players is able to create starships by adding a new item (via the lil plus button). however my other player does not have this option. I as the GM cannot see the players items when he creats them either (where i should be able too as the host)
    Has any one else encounter this before? I for the life of me cannot figure out why.

Update: the player who can create the ships, cannot see ships i create and share either, where the player who cant create things can see stuff i share.

Perhaps one of my players is out of sync? we are all using the latest version of FGU.
    Last edited by tommenquar; February 23rd, 2021 at 04:01.

Quick question for troubleshooting...Is your player creating in 'PCSCraft' or 'Spacecraft'?

Quick question for troubleshooting...Is your player creating in 'PCSCraft' or 'Spacecraft'?
    Thank you...this whole time i was un aware the PCScraft even existed, thus my oversight for having my players always post it (and me ignoring the tab name.....) makes sense now. Thank you good sir. May you always role box cars and your snake eyes be squished! Also this answered both questions

Thats great to hear! Keep posting questions you have here as the ruleset is still being improved on

Thread Information