FG Spreadshirt Swag

Gothic and Winter official Themes look bad now.

I sort of regret the purchase, with the update to the sidebars, both themes no longer look as excellent as they previously did. Is there going to be a touch up? It's a shame, because Winter was absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for your feedback, I will look at the new buttons and see if there are any adjustments that can be made.
    Last edited by jwatmough; February 22nd, 2021 at 21:04.

The new buttons are not realy beautiful.... they are awful? Why are you doing things like that?
    In Germany we call it pottenhässlich!
    Free The Old Buttons! Free THEM!

I have updated the buttons as well as made some other adjustments that should help reclaim some of the original aesthetic. This should be available in the product's next update.

Is the winter theme only available in Classic? I am using Unity and I don't see the theme in my list of choices.
    Zerbious

Ultimate License Holder (both Classic and Unity) (Currently own almost all D&D 5E books and adventures)
    Owner of several great one-shots (a good entry to FG, just ask if you're new to FG & want to learn by playing)
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 (EST) or -4 (EDT); Check Local Listings)

I Stream at twitch.tv/zerbious

Currently DMing: A fairly new group to D&D and BRAND new to FG after they mentioned to me they missed being able to play.

No, it is available in Unity. Make sure you have updated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, it is available in Unity. Make sure you have updated.
    Odd, I am completely updated and don't see it. Is Winter only available for specific rule sets? I am using the 5e rule set.

OH, nevermind. I thought it was an included theme. I see now that it ia a theme you need to purchase separately.
    Last edited by Zerbious; May 9th, 2021 at 22:43.
    Zerbious

Ultimate License Holder (both Classic and Unity) (Currently own almost all D&D 5E books and adventures)
    Owner of several great one-shots (a good entry to FG, just ask if you're new to FG & want to learn by playing)
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 (EST) or -4 (EDT); Check Local Listings)

I Stream at twitch.tv/zerbious

Currently DMing: A fairly new group to D&D and BRAND new to FG after they mentioned to me they missed being able to play.

As far as I know the theme is indeed included in the art subscription. It is (as well as all the other bits) available as a separate purchase - but it is included in the sub.

If you aren't seeing it in Unity then something has gone wrong with your download. If you go into your vault directory in FG data and find the FGARTRPACKSUB.dat file and delete it; then update that might sort the issue. Failing that if you look for SWKARTPACK_WINTER.dat and delete that then update. If that still doesn't cure the problem can you screenshot the files in your vault folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information