STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Incredible. Your recent update has elevated this from very useful, to must-have! Thank you so much!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

We just noticed that players see the map highlight overlay when the GM hovers over a CT entry. Is this intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    We just noticed that players see the map highlight overlay when the GM hovers over a CT entry. Is this intentional?
    Nope. Not intentional. I'll have to have a look because I'm adding that underlay with "gmonly" as an argument.

tokenCT.addUnderlay(nReach, UDGCoreRPGCombatHighlighterConstants.TOKEN_UNDERLA Y_HOVER, "gmonly")

I just tested this locally running both GM host and player client. For my player client this does not happen, but one of my players said "I get this overlays switching between tokens all the time" until I disabled overlays for CT hover-on. Curiously the "gray out inactive tokens" also did not work in that session, so something must have been broken in general during that session.

Lately we are suffer CT related problems anyway, like a single player rolls not being applied to the CT (unless the GM does it for him) or rolls being ignored completely (have to click again to get the roll). My plan was to disable combat highlighter in the next session(s) to see if there is a possible connection. There should not be, but CT modifications seem to be especially delicate in FGU.

This is something I had been hoping to see created for some time!
    Great extension
    Thank you very much for the work you did on this daddyogreman; Very much appreciated- cheers

This is awesome. I had a cobbled together kludge I made that had 1/10 the capability of this. I can now retire that one!

Thanks a TON!

I added support for this extension to my theme (signature), absolutely awesome now!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Nope. Not intentional. I'll have to have a look because I'm adding that underlay with "gmonly" as an argument.
    I am also seeing this. As GM host, when I hover over the character on the CT the players are seeing the PC token flash. I tested this myself and can reproduce it. The green highlight square under the token disappears.

Found a bug with adding a new token to an NPC in the Combat Tracker.

I posted it here (because I didn't know it was this extension causing the issue) :-)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...639#post601639

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Found a bug with adding a new token to an NPC in the Combat Tracker.

I posted it here (because I didn't know it was this extension causing the issue) :-)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...639#post601639
    Logged a bug against this but doubt I'll get around to fixing it soon.

Thread Information