Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.6.0] - 2021-03-23
    ### Added
    - On turn start, matching token to active CT entry (if any) is selected
    - Menu option to toggle this
    - Grey out CT entry of any actor that has a status that makes them incapable of performing actions - VISUAL INDICATOR ONLY. DOES NOT DISABLE THE ACTOR.
    - Currently 'Dead', 'Dying', 'Unconcious', 'Disabled'
    ### Changed
    - Renamed some scripts

- Grey out CT entry of any actor that has a status that makes them incapable of performing actions - VISUAL INDICATOR ONLY. DOES NOT DISABLE THE ACTOR.
    ### Changed
    - Renamed some scripts
    Great addition! Might i suggest adding the "incapacitated" condition? It would cover all you have listed and others for 5e rulesets if I'm not mistaken.
    love this ext! Thank you!

Edit, misquote
    Last edited by charmov; March 23rd, 2021 at 21:08.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Release 1.6.0:
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.6.0] - 2021-03-23
    ### Added
    - On turn start, matching token to active CT entry (if any) is selected
    ### Changed
    - Renamed some scripts
    WOW dude, thank you this is so awesome. ALL the updates are highly useful.
    One of the biggest ones here as a DM for me is the auto selecting "token" when its their turn that way I can just CTRL click to target the thing I want to do. Its soooo helpful. I was just talking about this last night is what needs to be in FGU already as a default. Sooooooo amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Great addition! Might i suggest adding the "incapacitated" condition? It would cover all you have listed and others for 5e rulesets if I'm not mistaken.
    love this ext! Thank you!

Edit, misquote
    Right now it's just keyed off the status field - a field that's automatically updated by Fantasy Grounds and is a function of max hit points vs current wounds. It doesn't (yet) take into account any conditions/effects the actor may have on them. The status field is fairly standard across all the CoreRPG based rulesets I've checked. As soon as I start adding conditions/effects, we're getting into specific rulesets. Something I can ponder, but I'm trying my best to keep this generic CoreRPG as I play 5E, PFRPG and will be starting a PFRPG2 campaign here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    WOW dude, thank you this is so awesome. ALL the updates are highly useful.
    One of the biggest ones here as a DM for me is the auto selecting "token" when its their turn that way I can just CTRL click to target the thing I want to do. Its soooo helpful. I was just talking about this last night is what needs to be in FGU already as a default. Sooooooo amazing!
    That was my annoyance as well - not auto selecting the token of the active combatant. I had earlier added a CT hover off option to select the token of the active CT entry, but that didn't cover the initial turn start selection. I find it extremely useful as well as a GM to just have that selected automatically so I can hit the ground running with seeing what targets the NPC already has selected, seeing what their LOS is, etc.
    Glad you're liking it!

This is one of my favorite and most useful extensions. I love it!

4E: Latest version Release 1.6.0 kills roll over on Map to highlight CT. Roll over on CT does highlight token on Map.

Rolled back to previous build and it work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    4E: Latest version Release 1.6.0 kills roll over on Map to highlight CT. Roll over on CT does highlight token on Map.

Rolled back to previous build and it work correctly.
    Working for me in my 4E test campaign.

Did you make sure you don't have any other extensions loaded?
    Did you make sure you have that option turned on in the Menu Options?

If yes to both, let me know exactly what you have each option set to the in the Menu Options and I'll see what I can dig up.
    Last edited by daddyogreman; March 24th, 2021 at 00:42.

Hrmm, false alarm. I tested in my test campaign and it worked with all extensions on, went back to main campaign and it worked... go figure :-) Anyways, good stuff as always!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Hrmm, false alarm. I tested in my test campaign and it worked with all extensions on, went back to main campaign and it worked... go figure :-) Anyways, good stuff as always!
    No worries, just glad it's working.

Thread Information