Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    Meh, I assumed that's what you meant because I like the idea as well. Added an issue and I'll get around to it at some point here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Meh, I assumed that's what you meant because I like the idea as well. Added an issue and I'll get around to it at some point here soon.
    Thanks buddy, again you doing great work. I will post using the issues for suggestions also.

Release 1.1.0 is out. Download here. Download always latest here.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    [1.1.0] - 2021-03-04

Hovering anywhere on the CT entry now highlights the matching token
    Highlight underlay now matches reach of token
    Hovering over CT entry now selects matching token
    menu option to toggle this behavior

Hovering over token on map will scroll to matching combat tracker entry

Hovering off token on map will scroll to actice combat tracker entry

Thanks for the latest changes. Unfortunately there seems to be a bug when a player uses hover over CT instead of the GM. With the older version the players would not get a map token highlight (just a short blink). The new version fires console bugs for players double clicking on CT portraits (not GM) and still no token highlighting on the map for hovering..

Lots of these:

[3/5/2021 12:43:42 AM] [WARNING] windowcontrol: Could not find frame (sheetfocus) in control (proflevel) in class (char_skill)
    [3/5/2021 12:43:48 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_clien..."]:4: attempt to index global 'super' (a nil value)

Options list 3 options: On, Off, NIL
    Last edited by Weissrolf; March 4th, 2021 at 23:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the latest changes. Unfortunately there seems to be a bug when a player uses hover over CT instead of the GM. With the older version the players would not get a map token highlight (just a short blink). The new version fires console bugs for players double clicking on CT portraits (not GM) and still no token highlighting on the map for hovering..

Lots of these:

[3/5/2021 12:43:42 AM] [WARNING] windowcontrol: Could not find frame (sheetfocus) in control (proflevel) in class (char_skill)
    [3/5/2021 12:43:48 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_clien..."]:4: attempt to index global 'super' (a nil value)

Options list 3 options: On, Off, NIL
    Change one tiny thing and it all goes to hell.

Thanks. I didn't even bother checking the client side because I did next to nothing there..but the ONE thing I did do made it take a crap all over everything.

Fixed.
    Release 1.1.1 is out. Download here. Download always latest here.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The new version fires console bugs for players double clicking on CT portraits (not GM) and still no token highlighting on the map for hovering..
    Only the GM can add underlays to tokens (by design in fantasy grounds, not my code). This hasn't ever worked for a client to hover over a CT entry and highlight the token. Even when the GM does it, the underlay is set to GM only so only the GM is even going to see the underlay. I could pass around msgOOB's whenever a client hovers over a ct entry and have the host draw the underlay, but then you'd have underlays popping up left and right any time any client was using the combat tracker and I think that would cause chaos to reign supreme. Unlike overlays (widgets), underlays are either GM or everyone. There's not a separate view for each session to add/clear on their own underlays. It's all or nuthin', as far as I'm aware. Anyone adding an underlay (through msgOOB's so really it's still just the host adding them) that's not gm only makes that underlay visible to everyone. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong here, but that's my understanding.

So, this is by design as stated in the README on the project page. There ARE a couple things this extension provides for clients.
    Features:

GM: Hovering over entry in combat tracker will highlight the matching token on the map

GM: Hovering over entry in combat tracker will select the matching token on the map
    Menu option to toggle this behavior

Players: Double clicking on token of owned PC in the combat tracker will open the map the token is on, if any

All: Hovering over token on the map will scroll to and highlight the associated entry in the combat tracker

All: Hovering off the token will then scroll back to active combat tracker entry
    Last edited by daddyogreman; March 5th, 2021 at 00:48.

Hey sorry to bother you, would be to much to ask for an alternative to the health bar? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by NiSama View Post
    Hey sorry to bother you, would be to much to ask for an alternative to the health bar? thanks in advance
    Check out the CoreRPG Wound Overlay extension I wrote.

Check out the CoreRPG Wound Overlay extension I wrote.
    But this is a overlay wound, i was looking for a different health bar, like 5e combat enhancer had

Only the GM can add underlays to tokens (by design in fantasy grounds, not my code). This hasn't ever worked for a client to hover over a CT entry and highlight the token. Even when the GM does it, the underlay is set to GM only so only the GM is even going to see the underlay. I could pass around msgOOB's whenever a client hovers over a ct entry and have the host draw the underlay, but then you'd have underlays popping up left and right any time any client was using the combat tracker and I think that would cause chaos to reign supreme. Unlike overlays (widgets), underlays are either GM or everyone. There's not a separate view for each session to add/clear on their own underlays. It's all or nuthin', as far as I'm aware. Anyone adding an underlay (through msgOOB's so really it's still just the host adding them) that's not gm only makes that underlay visible to everyone. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong here, but that's my understanding.

So, this is by design as stated in the README on the project page. There ARE a couple things this extension provides for clients.
    Features:

GM: Hovering over entry in combat tracker will highlight the matching token on the map

GM: Hovering over entry in combat tracker will select the matching token on the map

Players: Double clicking on token of owned PC in the combat tracker will open the map the token is on, if any

All: Hovering over token on the map will scroll to and highlight the associated entry in the combat tracker

All: Hovering off the token will then scroll back to active combat tracker entry
    Wow thanks buddy

Thread Information