STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    I think I got this one figured out.
    I've updated things to handle tokens on different maps. Behavior has even been updated so that if the map the token is on isn't open, when you hover over the combat tracker, the map will be opened. If the map is already open but not brought to the front, it's brought to the front. I might add some menu options to toggle this behavior, but this extension is already menu option crazy.

New build has been uploaded to the forge. But for what it's worth, here's all the links as well.
    Release 1.6.1:
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for details.
    Working very nice!

Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Is this fixed as well as the bug #25 in this Forge version?
    Working on bug #25 next, when I find the time.

Having a hard time figuring out how to reproduce this one, kevininrussia.

But I will say I've already convinced myself I need to add menu options for the automatic opening of the map and the automatic bringing of the map to the front when hovering over a CT entry behavior I just added.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Having a hard time figuring out how to reproduce this one, kevininrussia.

But I will say I've already convinced myself I need to add menu options for the automatic opening of the map and the automatic bringing of the map to the front when hovering over a CT entry behavior I just added.
    I will test again with the version on Forge and report back.

I have added the extension on Forge but its not showing up in FGU extension list when loading campaign. I'm running 4E.

New Release!
    Release 1.7.0
    Get it in the Forge
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for release details.
    Quick Summary:
    New behavior
    - Any action that results on something being performed on a token (centering on token due to CT hover, etc) will open the map containing the token if it's not already open
    - menu option to toggle this
    - Any action that results on something being performed on a token (centering on token due to CT hover, etc) will focus on the map containing the token if it's not already focused
    - menu option to toggle this

I have added the extension on Forge but its not showing up in FGU extension list when loading campaign. I'm running 4E.
    Strange. Showing up just fine for me with my 4E test campaign.
    Attachment 49476

I don't want to hijack this thread, but this happened to someone else with my Improved Critical extension for 5E. It was in that user's forge list, but was not getting updated in their extensions folder. I had to send them the .ext file personally.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    I don't want to hijack this thread, but this happened to someone else with my Improved Critical extension for 5E. It was in that user's forge list, but was not getting updated in their extensions folder. I had to send them the .ext file personally.
    Was it Forge related?

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    I went to Forge Inventory, clicked on disable for CoreRPG Combat Highlighter then enabled it. Went back to FGU and updated. CoreRPG Combat Highlighter now shows up. Must have been some Forge glitch.

Thread Information