DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last

CoreRPG Combat Highlighter

Check out the README to see what this extension does and an explanation of all the various menu option settings.

Permalink to download latest version here.

EDIT:
    Now up on the Fantasy Grounds Forge
    Last edited by daddyogreman; October 12th, 2021 at 23:39.

Thanks for this! I personally think it's better as 2 extensions as i wouldn't use wound overlay (though i still think it's cool). Cheers!

Cheers! I think it's better in the long run as well to just split extensions up into small functions. You're exactly why I was thinking of doing this - wasn't sure people wanted BOTH the highlighting AND the wound overlay and I don't like the idea of toggling things off and on in the options and winding up with big, bloated extensions. Want both behaviors? Load up both extensions! Voila!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Players: Double clicking on token of owned PC in the combat tracker will open the map the token is on, if any
    I don't know if this option is required, as the player has always been able to double click the token image on their character sheet to open the map it is on, if placed at all

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    I don't know if this option is required, as the player has always been able to double click the token image on their character sheet to open the map it is on, if placed at all
    Players have always been able to double click on the token image of their character sheet not the combat tracker. This just adds a bit more capability if there's players out there have have the combat tracker open often.

Thank you so much daddyogreman for putting this extension together. I have been looking for an extension that will do this since losing it in 5E Enhanced Unity.
    Downloaded the latest version (v1.0.0) from your link.
    I am getting this error when loading:
    [2/22/2021 4:39:36 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/combat_manager_helper.lua"]:2: attempt to call field 'verbose' (a nil value)

And mousing over a actor in the CT results in this error:
    [2/22/2021 4:41:52 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:2: attempt to call field 'verbose' (a nil value)

I do have a lot of addons running with it and I have FGU: v4.0.10. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you

We used this tonight and it was a big help for me as GM, because we had a battle with 14 NPCs with only two different names (+no.) to discern them. Wish I could just mouse-over the whole CT entry, though, instead of having to aim for the small CT portraits.

This works on starfinder after you edit edit the extension to add in SFRPG

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    Thank you so much daddyogreman for putting this extension together. I have been looking for an extension that will do this since losing it in 5E Enhanced Unity.
    Downloaded the latest version (v1.0.0) from your link.
    I am getting this error when loading:
    [2/22/2021 4:39:36 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/combat_manager_helper.lua"]:2: attempt to call field 'verbose' (a nil value)

And mousing over a actor in the CT results in this error:
    [2/22/2021 4:41:52 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:2: attempt to call field 'verbose' (a nil value)

I do have a lot of addons running with it and I have FGU: v4.0.10. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you
    I'm very much suspecting some other extension isn't playing nicely with mine - I'm already thinking I need to be more unique in my naming conventions of my classes. I suspect some other extension is being loaded after mine with the same name as I use - 'Helper'.

Thread Information