5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 19 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Make sure you don't have any other extensions loaded.
    Otherwise this can maybe happen if you've removed/replaced a token on map with a new one but have kept the entry in the combat tracker for the old token. That's what I've got of the to of my head without having anything else to go off of.
    That's probably what caused it. I've been renaming NPCs to keep my players in the dark, but also avoid the sterile crap of Giant 16 and Giant 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxiarchis View Post
    Hi! Any chance you could make this awesome extension work with Symbaroum ruleset?
    I will say I specify my extensions just go into the extensions folder and not the vault on the forge, so you can always unzip the extension, edit the extension.xml file and specify that ruleset and see how it works out as it.

I will say I specify my extensions just go into the extensions folder and not the vault on the forge, so you can always unzip the extension, edit the extension.xml file and specify that ruleset and see how it works out as it.
    It works!!! Great QOL improvement, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Taxiarchis View Post
    It works!!! Great QOL improvement, thanks a lot!
    All right. Added the ruleset. You can delete your unzipped extension and just update from the forge and you should be good to go.

I saw this was updated today but I didn't see any change here of what was updated.

It seems that starting with v4.1.14, this extension causes more lag than before when dragging dice that have been picked up (clicking and holding left mouse button) from any ability on the combat tracker. with each new entity the dice pass over, there is a stutter.

It lags for just a fraction of a second, but it's enough to make it a little obnoxious to try to drop dice on a combat tracker entity, or even just move the dice away from the combat tracker (to a token or the chat window).

Is there any chance this will be looked at?

I'm torn on using it now, as I've become very dependent on it's amazing features, but the new lag is less than ideal.

Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    It seems that starting with v4.1.14, this extension causes more lag than before when dragging dice that have been picked up (clicking and holding left mouse button) from any ability on the combat tracker. with each new entity the dice pass over, there is a stutter.

It lags for just a fraction of a second, but it's enough to make it a little obnoxious to try to drop dice on a combat tracker entity, or even just move the dice away from the combat tracker (to a token or the chat window).

Is there any chance this will be looked at?

I'm torn on using it now, as I've become very dependent on it's amazing features, but the new lag is less than ideal.

Thanks much!

Just a quick fix checked in for this. From now on, all highlighter functionality is disabled whenever you're dragging anything with your mouse.
    Release 1.7.1
    Get it in the Forge
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for release details.
    Quick Summary:
    New behavior
    - All functionality disabled whenever dragging anything over tokens or combat tracker with the mouse.

Thanks so much for the quick action on this!

The issue seems completely fixed while dragging dice, but now it appears that the issue exists when [I]not[I] dragging dice, which is probably worse?

Just a quick fix checked in for this. From now on, all highlighter functionality is disabled whenever you're dragging anything with your mouse.
    Release 1.7.1
    Get it in the Forge
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for release details.
    Quick Summary:
    New behavior
    - All functionality disabled whenever dragging anything over tokens or combat tracker with the mouse.
    I'm not sure if you meant this or not but currently this ext is unlisted on the FORGE.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thread Information