Starfinder Playlist
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I went to Forge Inventory, clicked on disable for CoreRPG Combat Highlighter then enabled it. Went back to FGU and updated. CoreRPG Combat Highlighter now shows up. Must have been some Forge glitch.
    Ah sweet - just glad to see it working. I jumped the gun a tiny bit on the release announcement above and forgot to upload the build to the forge. It's processing now. But the one that's currently up there doesn't have the menu options to toggle automatically opening and/or focusing on the window containing a token. Still new to this forge stuff. :}
    Should be updated here very shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Having a hard time figuring out how to reproduce this one, kevininrussia.

But I will say I've already convinced myself I need to add menu options for the automatic opening of the map and the automatic bringing of the map to the front when hovering over a CT entry behavior I just added.
    Tried to reproduce this bug. Of the 10 times testing using build on Forge, got the error once so it seems to be a random occurrence. Probably not worth looking into and can close the bug 25.

Here is the error I got:
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (4E) ruleset (v2021-06-01) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] EXTENSION: CoreRPG Combat Highlighter v1.6.1\r by OgreManDude 2021
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 5.4655079
    [10/14/2021 11:26:51 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:67: attempt to index local 'token' (a userdata value)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Tried to reproduce this bug. Of the 10 times testing using build on Forge, got the error once so it seems to be a random occurrence. Probably not worth looking into and can close the bug 25.

Here is the error I got:
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (4E) ruleset (v2021-06-01) for Fantasy Grounds
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] EXTENSION: CoreRPG Combat Highlighter v1.6.1\r by OgreManDude 2021
    [10/14/2021 11:25:19 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 5.4655079
    [10/14/2021 11:26:51 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:67: attempt to index local 'token' (a userdata value)
    Just figured out what's causing this. Should actually be a pretty quick fix. Added some notes for myself on the bug and I'll get to it at some point here soon-ish.
    In the mean time - what's causing it is a couple of things in conjunction if you want to know how to work around it:
    Having the menu option Combat Tracker Hover Off Token Select set to Current and having the token on the map you're going to replace already selected. Right now my logic for the Current setting scenario saves off the selected tokens into a lua variable to reference them later to re-select them all. You're then replacing that token with a new one when dropping it into the combat tracker and it confuses my script when it tries to reference the old, now non-existent token.
    So either changing that setting to either Active CT Token or None will avoid the behavior. Or if you want to keep that setting, then make sure the token you're about to replace isn't selected on the map before you replace.
    Should just be a quick check for this in my code when I get around to it.

Many thanks. this also works with pathfinder for savage worlds after editing the extension to include SWPF
    Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    This works on starfinder after you edit edit the extension to add in SFRPG

I think this extension is not downloading through the forge (To the vault or extension folder) because I can't find it in the extension list. Maybe it is because the name of the file or the displayed name in the list is different from the extension from GitLab? Because if I download through GitLab and put it in the extension folder, I can find it and activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel_Kagenie View Post
    I think this extension is not downloading through the forge (To the vault or extension folder) because I can't find it in the extension list. Maybe it is because the name of the file or the displayed name in the list is different from the extension from GitLab? Because if I download through GitLab and put it in the extension folder, I can find it and activate it.
    In game name: CoreRPG - Combat Highlighter DATA FORGE Filename: CoreRPG-Combat-Highlighter.ext https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/289/view

Hi! Any chance you could make this awesome extension work with Symbaroum ruleset?

Hi, I have a game in half an hour so I don't have time to provide more information than this now, but I will do some more investigation later. That said, I was getting absolutely spammed by this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_trackerhost..."]:89: attempt to index local 'imageControl' (a nil value)

every time I moused over a token on a map and/or in the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxiarchis View Post
    Hi! Any chance you could make this awesome extension work with Symbaroum ruleset?
    I don't own the ruleset and briefly glancing over the screenshots looks like it would most likely need some customization to get it working properly. So not likely, no. At least not by me. Anyone owning the ruleset and wanting to do it is more than welcome to clone the repository and submit a pull request, but I'd basically be taking their word for it that it works as I'd have no way to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Hi, I have a game in half an hour so I don't have time to provide more information than this now, but I will do some more investigation later. That said, I was getting absolutely spammed by this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_trackerhost..."]:89: attempt to index local 'imageControl' (a nil value)

every time I moused over a token on a map and/or in the combat tracker.
    Make sure you don't have any other extensions loaded.
    Otherwise this can maybe happen if you've removed/replaced a token on map with a new one but have kept the entry in the combat tracker for the old token. That's what I've got of the to of my head without having anything else to go off of.

Thread Information