5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

GM, Looking For 1 Player, D&D 5E Home Brew, Sundays 5-8 PM EST (2200-0100 UTC)

FG License: FGU – Ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: USA – Eastern Time (-5 UTC)
    Day of week and time: Sunday. 5:00PM EST (1700 EST) to 8:00PM EST, (2000 EST)
    If new game, planned start date: Already an established game, currently on second campaign
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly
    Term: Indefinite, playing a campaign, not a module. I would love nothing more than to form a good, core, group of players that comes back week after week because they enjoy the game and each others company.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. We do use cameras in Discord mostly to facilitate role-playing, but we do not record/stream.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 adjustable to player input
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 5, looking for 1 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: You character will be starting at 2nd level
    Character restrictions: Pretty wide open. I have the Players Handbook, Xanathars, Tasha's, Mordekainen's and Volo's books and will allow most of the content from those books. I have, in addition, a homebrew race and a couple homebrew classes/sub-classes.
    Details of your scenario: A homebrew, high fantasy, world. Initially, I'll be focusing adventures around the characters backgrounds.

This is not a one shot adventure, it is a long term campaign. We're looking for energetic players willing to show up, play, and have fun. If this interests you, please either reply here or send me a message through the forums. We will accept any level of player, so don't hesitate to apply if you are a new D&D player or are new to Fantasy Grounds.

Hey i wouldnt mind giving this kind of game a go, i started playing DnD 2 years ago and DMing last year but i hadnt really dabbled in homebrew stuff yet.

i am interested in playing i have a few months worth of experience of playing on fantasy grounds and playing dnd and my discord is Msyu Minami#1457 feel free to add me as a friend and we can talk more about your campaign and if i would be a good fit into it

Interested as well. Would love to find a long term game. Sunday would be great for me. TwistedRage#5980 on Discord if you would like to discuss further.

A buddy and I would be interested, but if you only have room for one then no worries

This position has been filled. Thanks to everyone that posted interest and good luck.

Hi. My husband and I are looking for a group. We both know 5e well and he has experience DMing. We are a package deal, though. Hubby prefers to play support characters, I enjoy playing anything but wizards. Message me if there's room at the table or if you have questions.

Thread Information