DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    All that sounds like reasonable changes. Did you happen to make a merge request? I'd be happy to look it over and most likely merge your changes back into my repo.
    Meh. I'm ancy. I went ahead and made some changes myself. Liked your idea of taking the moderate and just deleting a bit of the blood spatter so I went that route. There's now a matching icon for each status in both Simple and Detailed mode.
    Also cleaned up a bunch of the unused icons and a few other things.
    Available in v1.0.2 (you can also always just use latest to get to the latest release)

that's great. is it possible to replace the skull by a tombstone when the last saving/death is failed ?
    I already changed the skull by swirling stars for the unconscious part
    I don't know if it could be of any use but you have my permission to use my tokens
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Egheal; February 22nd, 2021 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    that's great. is it possible to replace the skull by a tombstone when the last saving/death is failed ?
    I already changed the skull by swirling stars for the unconscious part
    I don't know if it could be of any use but you have my permission to use my tokens
    As this is just CoreRPG, there's no concept of death saves that I'm aware of. And this also just keys off the status field that's already built in and handled by CoreRPG that's just a result of current hp vs total hp. You've only got a small handful of values the status field is ever updated to by CoreRPG: Light, Moderate, Wounded, Heavy, Critical, Dead

I AM working on a 5E Save Overlay extension that I may snag those tokens for, though.

Thanks for the Extension(s). I just tried v1.0.2. It's exactly what I was missing from my campaign.

Thanks for the changes. Our group was playing tonight, so I couldn't answer quick enough. One difference between our versions: I removed the big splat of blood that looks too dramatic for light wounds (especially when only 1-5 hit-points a missing) and kept the small ones instead. So our images are kind of inverses of each other. Are we allowed to share those images according to the original overlay extension?

I tried to add the extension, but I only managed to make it appear by editing the extension and putting the RolemasterClassic in the list, but the bloodstains effect didn't work, oh, I'm using Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the changes. Our group was playing tonight, so I couldn't answer quick enough. One difference between our versions: I removed the big splat of blood that looks too dramatic for light wounds (especially when only 1-5 hit-points a missing) and kept the small ones instead. So our images are kind of inverses of each other. Are we allowed to share those images according to the original overlay extension?
    If you're referring to Kelrugem's overlay extension, I've asked and received permission to use any of the graphics in that extension.

This is my quickly created version of overlay_light.png.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Weissrolf; February 22nd, 2021 at 23:57.

Wrong post quoted. Ooops.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Also, ya convinced me. Just updated the light wound bitmap to be less bloody. It's building now.

Thread Information