5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    I'll have to have a look at this one at some point.
    Setting a minimum size of 1 grid (usually 5") might be the easiest solution. If I understand correctly then line 46 is the culprit, because 0*1=0:

Code:
    woundWidget.setSize(math.floor(tokenWidth*1), math.floor(tokenHeight*1));
    No idea why that leads to huge token overlays being applied (maybe its their original size compared to the map dpi)?!

Is there an option already to keep death symbols on the map when their respective tokens are deleted from CT? With the "remove all" button now in place that would be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Is there an option already to keep death symbols on the map when their respective tokens are deleted from CT? With the "remove all" button now in place that would be very useful.
    This would be functionality my group would use. They like having a map reminder of bodies to check.

The extension works within the Pathfinder 2e ruleset. Thank you!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

I keep getting this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/token_overlay_manager.lua"]:26 attempt to index a nil value

I've loaded both the CoreRPG and MoreCore ruleset and get the same error

Quote Originally Posted by OrionsArmpit View Post
    I keep getting this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/token_overlay_manager.lua"]:26 attempt to index a nil value

I've loaded both the CoreRPG and MoreCore ruleset and get the same error
    Me too, though i am not sure this, or any, extension is to blame. Always when I drag a token from the combat tracker to the battlemap.

Not sure why, but since the last FG update, the blood splatter in PF2 is behaving odd on the NPC tokens but not players. New campaign and with no other extensions loaded. PF2 ruleset 18e.1

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Not sure why, but since the last FG update, the blood splatter in PF2 is behaving odd on the NPC tokens but not players. New campaign and with no other extensions loaded. PF2 ruleset 18e.1

That looks like a Tiny creature, there is an oddity with them. Try setting its size to small and see if there is the same problem.

Problem is that tiny creatures have size 0. Any other size (even 0.1) will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Problem is that tiny creatures have size 0. Any other size (even 0.1) will work.
    Can you change the size with a value? Is tat just in the CT?

Thread Information