STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

CoreRPG Wound Overlay

Just a quick extension that will put wound overlays on map tokens based off their current status.

Head over to the project page for details and latest download.

EDIT:
    Now up in the Fantasy Grounds Forge.
    Last edited by daddyogreman; October 12th, 2021 at 22:48.

Bug with the Clear Wound Overlay button overlapping with the existing Zoom To Fit button has been fixed in the latest release.

It's fixed and extension is working good

Thanks for the extension.

Currently the "light" overlay is not enabled, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the extension.

Currently the "light" overlay is not enabled, though.
    I only had so many wound graphics. I can try to look around for another one to slap in there for light, but you're right. Currently there isn't one for the"light" status.

The extension already delivers enough graphics, but they are used confusingly. With "Detailed" wound categories the extension uses "overlay_wounded" for moderate wounds and does not use any overlay for light wounds. With "Simple" wound categories the extension uses "overlay_light" for the "Wounded" condition instead.

The old extension uses "overlay_wounded" for light wounds. The image is a bit too dramatic for light wounds, though, so I modified it to only show some speckles of blood.

For our use I added my "speckles" png as overlay_light (which is just an edited version of the old overlay_light) and changed the script to use that for Light wounds. I also renamed the old overlay_light to overlay_moderate, changed the script to use these for Detailed wound categories and use overlay_wounded for Simple. I also edited the graphics.xml to accommodate for said changes.

I'm curious if I could use the extension in the Rolemaster Classic and even more it is the one that makes the blood mark as the character gets injured and when the character or enemy is deleted from the combat tracker after being defeated, blood stain where the token was.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    For our use I added my "speckles" png as overlay_light (which is just an edited version of the old overlay_light) and changed the script to use that for Light wounds. I also renamed the old overlay_light to overlay_moderate, changed the script to use these for Detailed wound categories and use overlay_wounded for Simple. I also edited the graphics.xml to accommodate for said changes.
    All that sounds like reasonable changes. Did you happen to make a merge request? I'd be happy to look it over and most likely merge your changes back into my repo.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I'm curious if I could use the extension in the Rolemaster Classic and even more it is the one that makes the blood mark as the character gets injured and when the character or enemy is deleted from the combat tracker after being defeated, blood stain where the token was.
    It works with any ruleset that uses CoreRPG. Rolemaster is among those.
    It doesn't however add any blood stain to the map - this deals solely with overlays on tokens themselves.

Thread Information