FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    For some reason adding a "woundWidget.setBitmap" line after "if status == "HEALTHY" then" does not work. So instead I removed that line (started with "light") and added an "else" line at the very end. This enabled me to add a wound overlay PNG for the Healthy status.
    Yeah that's definitely weird. I popped open the code and that shoulda worked. Not really sure why I tossed in the HEALTHY line to begin with when it does nothing, but I'm happy with no overlay when they're not hurt. I just deleted that HEALTHY line, but not gonna bother rolling out a new release just for that.

I needed a transparent overlay for healthy in order to always have overlay bitmaps present. This presented a workaround for the spell templates extension, which now has taken these things in its own hands. Still your extension was instrumental in solving one of FGU's most unnerving issues (of NPC tokens being covered by Assets tokens and thus not being movable).

git hub download kink broken, the latest version i have is 1.08 , is there a more up to date version?
    Last edited by hawkwind; September 3rd, 2021 at 13:56.

Any chance your awesome extensions will go into the forge?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    git hub download kink broken, the latest version i have is 1.08 , is there a more up to date version?
    Gitlab, not GitHub. And I just checked the latest link and it works just fine from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by aulyre View Post
    Any chance your awesome extensions will go into the forge?
    Yeah I'll look at getting them in there. Been away for awhile now and just getting back into things. You can always just straight download them from gitlab but I'll see what I need to do here at some point soon to get them into the forge. As always, I plan on things being free and open sourced for others to contribute to/improve.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    I'll see what I need to do here at some point soon to get them into the forge. As always, I plan on things being free and open sourced for others to contribute to/improve.
    +1 for this
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Got this one up in the forge. Others to follow at some point soon-ish.

Would you please add <DCC RPG> to the Ruleset tags for this extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Would you please add <DCC RPG> to the Ruleset tags for this extension?
    Can you just unzip the extension and edit the extension.xml to include that ruletset and test it out? I'm worried it might not work properly - it relies on a FG mechanism called "status" that's updated automatically by FG. More CoreRPG rulesets play nice with it, but if I recall correctly 4E had to be slightly tweaked to get it working right. If it DOES work properly (your my tester here, as I don't have the ruleset!) I can officially add it.

Thread Information