Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    BUG: For the GM, the "Clear All Wound Overlays" on top of the battlemap covers the "Zoom to Fit". i.e. players who doesn't have the Clear All Wound Overlays can see the Zoom to fit, while the GM gets his Zoom to fit covered up. Can you fix this bug so Zoom to fit is not hidden?
    I just split this into two extensions, but please see Bug Reporting for the CoreRPG Wound Overlay extension. It sounds like you're using FGC, which I'm not supporting with this extension.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Smaller (split) extensions are always preferable in my opinion, though I don't know how much this increases workload and or maintenance effort.

This is not really an issue in my opinion, the options are looked at, set and forgotten. (I don't know how extensions are handled in this regard, is their code still fully loaded or just the activated stuff?).

Yeah, the code is still fully loaded and executed. Every extension I've seen thus far, setting options just results in if statements in the code as to whether the option is enabled.

I think that entries in the options menu are always welcome, in my opinion. It allows adjustment, or even the ability to turn off functionality, if there are any issues, or you find your players do or don't like the change to gameplay, without having to relaunch the game. That's just my opinion though, obviously.

Thanks for all your work.

Cheers,

Simon

You're a champ!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    BUG: For the GM, the "Clear All Wound Overlays" on top of the battlemap covers the "Zoom to Fit". i.e. players who doesn't have the Clear All Wound Overlays can see the Zoom to fit, while the GM gets his Zoom to fit covered up. Can you fix this bug so Zoom to fit is not hidden?
    My bad. I didn't think you'd ever see the Zoom To Fit button when there were tokens on the map. Apparently I was wrong in that. I filed an issue and will move that over when I get a chance.

Thank you for this! I've really missed the 5e Combat Enhancer functionality. This brings some of it back.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Thank you for this! I've really missed the 5e Combat Enhancer functionality. This brings some of it back.
    Sure! I did split this into two extensions and deprecated this version. There's already been some improvements on the Wound Overlays, so I'd recommend you delete this version and head over to these threads to get the current releases of each:

CoreRPG Combat Highlighter

CoreRPG Wound Overlay

daddyogreman thanks for this, my group had been using 5e enhancer until it broke recently, and this gets us back in the game. We do however have a very vertical game where being able to scroll a height number to our liking was pretty essential. Do you know of anything we could use to replace this feature? Anyway thanks for putting this together!

Does this do what you need? I don't use it but remembered seeing this tread earlier. Note that you need to use Bmos's tweak (as stated in the link's first post) to run with the new FGU update.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-Height-label

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by zhivy View Post
    daddyogreman thanks for this, my group had been using 5e enhancer until it broke recently, and this gets us back in the game. We do however have a very vertical game where being able to scroll a height number to our liking was pretty essential. Do you know of anything we could use to replace this feature? Anyway thanks for putting this together!
    It's on my list to make a minimal height indicator extension for CoreRPG, but I don't have one yet.
    Also note I split this extension into two extensions and deprecated this version of it. A bit of work has been done on both of them since then that isn't reflected in this one.
    CoreRPG Combat Highlighter
    CoreRPG Wound Overlay

If you want to stay up to date on the few bugs and whatnot I've fixed, I recommend deleting this version and switching over to those two.

Thread Information