DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    How do you make the image automatically appear (not just the link to the pic) in the chat window?

I just output the text into the chat window. I didn't feel the cards had enough art on them to make it worth it.

I am not sure you can make an image automatically appear but I think you could select the table to output a story entry and then the GM could share the image. I am not sure that there is a way to do this better without an extension
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Yeah, there is not a good way to get the txt off the card image. When you buy them from Pazio, you just get a scanned image of the card. Each card has multiple effects, I am not sure I want to hand type each effect of all the cards. I guess we will just have to wait until we can buy them here.

Well I made the table with the ext and added the card image and it works. I moved it to a hot key and I have a few questions. Is the hot key shareable to my players so they can pull a card? And is there a way to auto roll once you click on the hot key?

The command is /rollon tablename in the chat window, which you can then drag to a hotkey.
    At least that's how I set it up.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Hello,

It's been a year, is there still no automated version of critical & fumble decks?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanetolsun View Post
    Hello,

It's been a year, is there still no automated version of critical & fumble decks?

Thanks.
    Two years

Any news on this ?

Hello,

Maybe include these inside the remaster project? Since without these cards, fishing for 20 and 3 attacks has no downside. They really make game fun. I always include deadly option ( even on +10 crits) I apply both crit and failure for npcs and pc's and give free archetype.
    So please add them to FGU I'll buy right away!

Thanks.

Thread Information