STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

features broken during last update

Hi all

During play yesterday I noticed two features which have been broken. Below you can see the description of the issues and print screens.
    1) PERS: has completely stopped working. It no longer applies damage to a creature and also isn't removed on a success. In chat it acts as if it is behaving properly but when you check the actual combat tracker you see no effects are applied.
    2) In previous versions when an NPC hit 0 HP a quick remove button would pop up inside the combat tracker. This is no longer the case.

I hope you are able to fix this soon as I frequently used both functions.

Pers not working.PNG

no quick delete of NPC.PNG

I can confirm both behaviours.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for reporting. I've identified the issues - one in CoreRPG and one in PFRPG2. I'll get these into the system and request an update ASAP.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi all

Thank you for the speedy responds! I really appreciate this!

I've just pushed a hot fix with both of the changes Trenloe mentioned.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrei123 View Post
    Hi all

Thank you for the speedy responds! I really appreciate this!
    When stuff like this happens I recommend switching to the Previous channel, it is what I did today when I encountered it myself.

The Previous channel is only for application client updates. It does not apply to ruleset updates like the one this week.

Regards,
    JPG

I lost ability to layout all my tabs?! Yes Ive reloaded and rebooted etc etc

Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The Previous channel is only for application client updates. It does not apply to ruleset updates like the one this week.

Regards,
    JPG
    And yet persistent and dying work correctly with the previous channel but not the live channel.

@jfos,
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post578957

@lostsanityreturned,
    Which ruleset? As far as I know, there is nothing in Prev channel at this point at all.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information