STAR TREK 2d20

[LFG][Paid] Seeking Game Tonight - 2/19 - Committed Weekly Player!

Hello all,

This is quite short notice, I realize, and I'd be creating my character during any session which might have me! That said, I'm moving on from an older game and would very much like to join a Friday session 8pm-11pm/12am EST. D&D 5e would be easiest to get into, Forgotten Realms being my favorite setting, but I'll consider any backdrop so long as I have a broad race/class variety and a niche to fill in the party. I do prefer starting 3rd+ level, I don't mind having to create while the game's starting and need to join partway, so and I obviously don't mind joining campaigns which have already begun. Role-playing is very much appreciated!

Have something other than D&D? I'd also hear it out! I've been looking for a non-FFG Star Wars game, but really, bring anything non-horror to the table and I'll give it a look.

Make Friday night not boring, starting tonight! I'll even look at joining a fellow paid GM's roster here! Please DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 if interested for quickest response (you may have to send a friend request first because Discord is odd).

Thanks!

License: Classic Demo, Unity Ultimate
    Availability: Tonight! 8pm to 11pm, maybe 12am if necessary. Able to continue attending any long term or ongoing game which has me at this date and time!
    Interests: Favorite systems are any D&D system from AD&D 2e to D&D 5e (bar 4e), as well as any non-FFG Star Wars system. Open to any suggestion, but role-playing in traditional D&D settings of the fantasy or science fiction genres is great. I do enjoy long term, if not ongoing games, where everyone in the party has their niche in which to shine and we get to know each other along the course of our epic adventures.
    Contact: Please contact via Discord Direct Message at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (you may need to friend me first because Discord is weird).

Thread Information