5E Character Create Playlist

Premade NPC Pack?

I am terrible at finding stuff in the store... has anyone developed a pack of just basic, generic, NPCs?

I want to add a couple 3rd level rogues to an encounter.. as far as I can tell I have to create the NPCs myself, figure out their skills and enter their attacks and other stuff.

Maybe I am missing something but it seems there should be just a list of basic characters somewhere that I can import and alter.

Blog Entries
    For what game?

And in FG, NPCs are usually not full PC stated entities (again, depending upon the ruleset) and are monsters or creatures. But I don't think that's what you mean...

For D&D 5E, check out the DMsGuild.com. Set the filter for Format> VTT and you will be able to find at least a few pregenerated PC modules that you can use as Non-Player Characters. I have one, Rob2e has a few, others do as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If you are using PF2, check out the gamemaster's guide. They have an NPC section by types of NPC with everything laid out. I have converted a number of them as template npcs and then drag them into my stories and change what I want. It saves me a lot of time as I only have to tweak aspects of the NPC. As that is a for purchase add on, not sure whether I can bundle the NPCs into a module or not but its not to hard to just create from the stats if you buy the pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    As that is a for purchase add on, not sure whether I can bundle the NPCs into a module or not but its not to hard to just create from the stats if you buy the pdf.
    As the PF2 NPC statblocks are OGL content you can create these and share. In fact, it’s already been done. See the community modules sticky thread at the top of the Pathfinder 2.0 sub-forum: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information