5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Error when opening images

Im getting this error everytime i open an image. I have all extensions off so im unsure why its happening.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:971: bad argument #-1 to 'setTooltipText' (string expected, got nil)

Any help would be welcomed!

Me too. We think there was an update just now which stuffed us

Just over the first hill, North of the brine.
    We play on Thursday nights - at around 1900 GMT - you guys (FG) seem to always do updates that upset the flow of play around that time..

1 is that correct?

2 if so, what weekday evenings (GMT) are update free?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Dungeoneer View Post
    We play on Thursday nights - at around 1900 GMT - you guys (FG) seem to always do updates that upset the flow of play around that time..

1 is that correct?

2 if so, what weekday evenings (GMT) are update free?
    Module updates are released every Tuesday. Client updates (like the one two days ago) happen when they happen. There’s no set time. This weeks client update was a big one which made major changes. This broke a lot of extensions, so if you are using extensions make sure to turn them all off or check whether the author has made any updates and you have the latest version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

And the update this week was done on Tuesday.

As usual - if you're about to play your session, the strong recommendation is don't update! Sorry, but you're just asking for trouble if you do so...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just over the first hill, North of the brine.
    Thank you for your answers guys... We've never been told not to update, and I think I can confidently say on behalf of all our team, that if a button says check for updates, it seems like a good idea to do so (to maintain a good hosting session)

however, now you've made us aware we'll not do it any more.

Adding you guys as friends, so as to pick up information from your posts - won't be offended if you have reason not to accept... cheers fellow brits - stay safe!
    "May all my hits be crits"

Blog Entries
    My group runs an update after our session is over each week. That way we are ready for the next week and since I monitor the forums (way too much!) I know if there are issues before the next week's game which would necessitate another update before game time.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information