DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU Map scroll button missing

Somewhere between 2/4/21 and 2/17/21 we lost the map scroll button from pinned maps. We are running D&D 5E Ghost of Saltmarsh and this issue exist on at least two maps (I haven't tested all of them). We are currently in Chapter 5: Isle of the Abbey. I've disabled all Extensions and removed all 3rd party mods. All FGU updates have been made as of 2/18/21. In the unpinned mode, the map scroll button is there. As a DM I can't see it if the map is locked and pinned as well. As a DM I can see the button if the map is unlocked and pinned. The players can't see the map scroll button on the pinned map in locked or unlocked status.

I know people can use the mouse scroll wheel but we do have a player who doesn't have one. I believe the other work around was the Shift key and Arrow buttons.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We found a great work around for this issue:
    1. When you FGU is maximized to screen. Unpin/not set for background the map you are using.
    2. Restore down (the same button as maximize screen) for FGU.
    3. Pin/set for background the map you are using.
    4. Maximize the FGU.
    BAM your scroll button is back.

Thread Information