DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

If I remember correctly I saw Moon say they were aware of the problem. Just wasn't high on the fix list right now.

The devs are aware of the issue. The work around is to use the middle mouse button to pan the map when in desktop mode.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

For clarification: which mode is called what again?

Window = Window
    Maximized between chat and sidebar = Desktop?
    Maximized over chat and sidebar = ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The devs are aware of the issue. The work around is to use the middle mouse button to pan the map when in desktop mode.
    You can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard if you don't have a token selected.

I think this is a new option which is useful for many people who are stuck using laptops still, so middle mouse button is not always present.
    Last edited by bmos; February 23rd, 2021 at 13:10.

I provided an Autohotkey script that allows to scroll and create quick pointers via right-click button without losing the right-click menu. This is useful for laptops.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post563541

Last edited by Weissrolf; February 23rd, 2021 at 13:21.

Actually, based on other reports, I would suggest NOT using send to background images until the vision/lighting release. I believe they may be contributing to performance issues being reported.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post581771

If I can fix with ruleset coding prior to that time, I will do so; but I won't know until I dig into why it is happening in the first place.

Regards,
    JPG

We found a great work around for this issue:
    1. When you FGU is maximized to screen. Unpin/not set for background the map you are using.
    2. Restore down (the same button as maximize screen) for FGU.
    3. Pin/set for background the map you are using.
    4. Maximize the FGU.
    BAM your scroll button is back.

Thread Information